A history lesson for you all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A history lesson for you all.

When people stamp and shout, telling you how good someone is and how grateful you should be etc, etc .......... Ask yourself why.

PS: Can't wait for the ******** from the stampers and the shouters as how this is not true.

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
    When people stamp and shout, telling you how good someone is and how grateful you should be etc, etc .......... Ask yourself why.

PS: Can't wait for the ******** from the stampers and the shouters as how this is not true.
    a very low profile from the stampers and shouters , followed by denial
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Paul, not being funny, but I honestly dont understand. Is this post knocking GP? Sorry

Comment

Jeffro, Yes and it is knocking the people who stamped and shouted that paladini was good for QPR FC etc.
        Last edited by paulmason; 10-03-2011, 10:00 AM.

Comment

well i feel like stamping and shouting tonight.

waited years for our return,and now,due to no fault of the players or manager or fans,it is all put in jeopardy.

Comment

Without going through the 000's of threads, where people took great pleasure in shouting down people who thought Paladini was a wrongun, I have chosen this one thread, as it appeared at a time when it was rumored Paladini might be fired and I think he used Saffa, in a PR push for him to be seen in a warm cuddly way, he even got on local radio.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ht=Back+Island...

This one line kinda sums the whole Paladini debate up - "It's a shame that certain posters still want to #### Gianni off... and it sounds that some may not alter their view no matter what he does or says" I wonder how many people who thought / think that, are choking on their breakfast today.
            Last edited by paulmason; 10-03-2011, 09:52 AM.

Comment

so, Paul, you want to say I told you so to the posters who have backed GP in the past. Well, why don't you name names, then? right now, you're just acting like a scorned woman, dying for revenge, does it really mean that much to you? That posters might feel worse once they see your thread?

Comment

This isn't about revenge!
                This is about the fact that there has been a concerted effort to make GP acceptable to the fans, whilst he has been co.cking things up mega-time in the background!!
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Fingers are firmly crossed.
                  Last edited by Ric-Roc; 10-03-2011, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                    so, Paul, you want to say I told you so to the posters who have backed GP in the past. Well, why don't you name names, then? right now, you're just acting like a scorned woman, dying for revenge, does it really mean that much to you? That posters might feel worse once they see your thread?
                    I hope you find a life, while you are picking your toys up.

Comment

Paul, fantastic thread to find. You are right on so many levels and there is no way anyone can defend him.

No need to name names, those people will stay quiet through the whole affair.

Comment

I posted on so many times about Paladini. I had business dealings with him about 5 years ago or rather the company I ran did. I said then and I repeat now he should not be in the position he is in at QPR. His history and track record show a man who is not "fit for purpose" and has a lot of skeletons.

Why oh why was he put in a position of trust and responsibility? I wouldn't trust him with my daughters piggy bank!!!!!

I will post this on every relevant thread and hope that someone somewhere finally takes notice!
                        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

before he's kicked out make sure he pays back the £400k loan we gave him.

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                            I posted on so many times about Paladini. I had business dealings with him about 5 years ago or rather the company I ran did. I said then and I repeat now he should not be in the position he is in at QPR. His history and track record show a man who is not "fit for purpose" and has a lot of skeletons.

Why oh why was he put in a position of trust and responsibility? I wouldn't trust him with my daughters piggy bank!!!!!

I will post this on every relevant thread and hope that someone somewhere finally takes notice!
                            And to think we were called the anti gp brigade, told we had motives and would always put an anti gp slant on everything. With good reason!

I'm glad he's been rumbled. Just wish he'd been rumbled years ago and not now. The timing is not GP's fault.

Comment

Working...
                            X