Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you translate "no DELIBRATE wrongdoing"???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you translate "no DELIBRATE wrongdoing"???

is it:-

a) Whoops! that was a totally innocent mistake! we appear to have ticked the wrong box.... albeit 7 times.

or

b) Mamma Mia! It'sa notta my fault! Tutti-futti tissue of lies dem FA bastados! I sue dem! (Plus I never offered Gino that contract, never whipped up campaigns to get people sacked, never tried to take kick backs, never divided fanbase, never used my friends in shocking deals and Ugo Ukah never was a footballer)

Answers on a postcard to the "Should of Stayed a Waiter Competition" at Loftus Road, W12.

Follow the trail of the smell of fish and you will usually end up at a basket of something fishy or one of my ex's.

Yours truly,

thoroughly concerned and pissed off, West London.
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

How do you translate "no DELIBRATE wrongdoing"???

no hay infracción deliberada"??? in Spanish

Comment

As I have said, galactic incompetence at best.

Comment

quick question (think we've had enough threads on this)......does the FA have any say over football league clubs? Ie. can they deduct points? I'm not sure they can. I think that we can only be fined.

Comment

Dont the fa run the prem and fa cup, nothing to do with the championship or am i grabbing at straws here.

Anyway if were found guilty, do hope whoever the incompetant dodgy sonofabitch is sacked but castrated first.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

The FA are the governing body of football in England. They can discipline us as they see fit.

Comment

I/we done wrong. But i/we didn't mean to. Honest.

Comment

It sounds a bit like John Lewis's strapeline; "never knowingly undersold"!

Comment

I'm sure that the FA can punish FL clubs, but that the punishments only come into force if the club is in the PL?

Players' punishments are different, as they are registered with the FA.
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

perhaps he had his fingers crossed ,and feet off the ground at the time , so he couldn't be had
                    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

No doubt the clubs legel team will be able to define no delierate wrongdoing. In a word
                      INCOMPETANCE on board behalf mainly G.P.

Comment

Wouldn't be at all surprised if Fatboy and GP were both involved in this. At what point did Shela leave the club?

Comment

Working...
                        X