No announcement yet.

Do the right thing Mr Paladini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my god..the possibility of the greatest season since 75/6 could be going up in smoke due to transfer irregularities involving GP and STILL his crew defend him.

unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
      what??...i am not talking about neil warnock or the players THEY are what really counts..not this LIABILITY

I get your point, but for a few small weeks time we have to sit very quiet in the boat.
      Both ON and OFF field matters do affect all parts of the club I believe!

As you know, we talk promotion or not promotion this time around
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

even if a fine is the outcome this top hat should walk.... how unprofessional!!

Comment

my god..the possibility of the greatest season since 75/6 could be going up in smoke due to transfer irregularities involving GP and STILL his crew defend him.

unbelievable
          I know, it is literally unbelievable, beyond parody.

If the worse case scenario comes to pass here, this mob will never go near a QP match again & they wont have a say in the matter.

this mob = "fans" that have taken freebies off GP & in return "muddied the waters" on messageboards for him

Shameful beyond belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
            The thing that gets me is as an ex-agent surely Paladini is aware of the processes and hoops you need to jump through to make sure everything is above board.....unless he is incompetent.....oh wait a sec I think I just answered my own question.

Comment

Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post

not belonging to or having the required qualifications for a profession.

Yep, sounds about right.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                No one has answered yet why he has personally been charged?
                Can only imagine it his name & signature on the alleged dirty documents.

Comment

How any QPR supporter can back paladini right now is beyond belief.

Comment

unbelievable
                    Indeed really unbelievable

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                      Whatever the Outcome, fact is it's always his name. No one has answered yet why he has personally been charged?
                      Surely the club do not want their name muddied anymore.
                      According to the FA statement he has been charged with regards 'false information provided within documentation relating to Faurlins contract extension'

Comment

Time for the true fans to put aside differences and unite to get behind the team, WHATEVER the outcome.
                        If we don't go up, let's show them that ALL of us deserve a second crack at it next season.
                        Turn the anger at injustice into a record-beating promotion season.

(And yes, Adel, that includes YOU. And you, Neil. Your job is to work on keeping the squad together now.)
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

No smoke without fire adn Mr Paladini has been around many, many fires in his time here. He is either unscrupulous or incapable; either way there is no place for him at our club and never has been.

I always enjoy seeing people try to defend the undefendable and it looks like I'll see plenty of that in the coming days / weeks...

Comment

Both unscrupulous and incompetent -- a horrendous mixture of qualities which could well prove our undoing.

Comment

The FA know enough to Charge the club AND paladini. Its very worrying and i hope he does the right thing and walks. Doesn't surprise me one but that this has happened and GP is right at the center of it. What worries me is if he has done something like this for other deals. Signings like taarabt cant have been easy to make, maybe some underhand tactics might have persuaded certain people. Hope it starts and ends with this deal

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post
                                The FA know enough to Charge the club AND paladini. Its very worrying and i hope he does the right thing and walks. Doesn't surprise me one but that this has happened and GP is right at the center of it. What worries me is if he has done something like this for other deals. Signings like taarabt cant have been easy to make, maybe some underhand tactics might have persuaded certain people. Hope it starts and ends with this deal
                                I suspect many of us have wondered whether a larger can of worms could turn up...fingers crossed that there isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X