Do the right thing Mr Paladini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do the right thing Mr Paladini

and resign right now and stop dirtying the name of our great club with your shoddy,grubby dealings.
    Be prepared for serious repercussions if this impacts our promotion push in any way or form
    Pay your loans back and on your way
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

spot on

Comment

Whatever the Outcome, fact is it's always his name. No one has answered yet why he has personally been charged?
      Surely the club do not want their name muddied anymore.

Comment

merryploughboy

I won't merge it just for you...

Just let me know what he has been gulity of?

I've not read confirmation of it
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

i he goes now shows guilt.
          but agree with jeffro no matter the outcome he has to go.
          were get a fine and gp leave be a good day for me

Comment

qbp...what would be the advantage to our football club if he stayed/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              merryploughboy

I won't merge it just for you...

Just let me know what he has been gulity of?

I've not read confirmation of it
              This constant defending of Paladini is also pretty cringeworthy. Bad news follows this man around. Time to go.

Comment

I'd like to think that if this cost us promotion then there is QPR fan out there with enough muscle to take him out altogether (I know I shouldn't say that but I am fuming right now and getting worse).

Some have waited a lifetime for this season if it doesn't happen now it may never happen. I hope those who have stood by him all this time feel sick to the pit of their stomachs tonight, the man is an accident waiting to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
                  I'd like to think that if this cost us promotion then there is QPR fan out there with enough muscle to take him out altogether (I know I shouldn't say that but I am fuming right now and getting worse).

Some have waited a lifetime for this season if it doesn't happen now it may never happen. I hope those who have stood by him all this time feel sick to the pit of their stomachs tonight, the man is an accident waiting to happen.
                  i know at least 20 people ready

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                    qbp...what would be the advantage to our football club if he stayed/

If the man is proved innocent; stability during the run-in.

THATS what really counts.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Pete,your loyalty to Mr Paladini is admirable, but even you as his staunchest ally cannot defend this. The mere fact charges have come about is enough to unsteady the promotion ship. He was always going to get caught for being the wrongun he is, but the timing of this couldnt be worse. To retain a shred of dignity he should go and not drag us down any more. Before you start all your "The usual suspects" rubbish as well, I cannot stress how much i have enjoyed this season,with the focus squarely on the football matters and am gutted this man has bought this situation to our table
                      From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

rblockells

Best for me to keep out of it and let others talk about it.

i've said my piece, I'll just sit back and moderate any over the top comments.
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                          If the man is proved innocent; stability during the run-in.

THATS what really counts.
                          what??...i am not talking about neil warnock or the players THEY are what really counts..not this LIABILITY

Comment

rblockells

I will translate for you; Im farked here defending my master so will bury my head and hope it goes away and then bring out the classic "lets all move on" nonsense
                            From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

rblockells

As Lee Nelson says, "qualiteeeeee".

Comment

Working...
                              X