Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in shock...

I'm in shock...

Absolutely gutted, even with the appeals etc - the FA are going to make sure we don't go up this season. Then say if by some miracle we do go up due to appeals taking a long time n all that, we are definitely coming straight back down due to a hefty points deduction. Hardly something to look forward to - where you need a silly amount of wins just to get to '0' points, is it?!

My appetite for Saturday and the rest of the season is dissolving. It's like running a marathon and 3/4 through the officials say "ah, even if you win, we will make sure you don't" - do you continue to run?!

I think this will affect the players, not as much as the fans obviously but it will be demoralising after all the hard work they've put in. Will the players give that extra 5% in games now, really push themselves with the realistic threat that our season is going nowhere?!

I dread to think what sort of state we are going to be in next season. Lets be honest, we could well be fighting relegation from the championship. Might be extreme but we could lose some very good players, not to mention the best manager we've had in years. It all seemed too good to be true, and thanks to GP n co that is going to be the case.

Regardless... I'll be there next season, whatever league we are in and whatever state we are in...*Rangers 'til I Die

That is my concern that the players lose heart and suddenly our results start to suffer and then either way, points deduction or not, we miss out on promotion. Then who knows what may happen?

Gutted.

Comment

Why oh Why oh Why does it have to happen to us, why does the whole club have to be punished because of that ######## Paladini, i knew he was a wrongun from the day he walked through the door. Can they not just sack him and make him pay the fine, after all it was all his fault. ***** off the highest order.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I agree mate. The game is all about the fans and we are the ones who are punished. If GP is guilty he should have to pay the fine and should be suspended from football for a set period.

Comment

Working...
        X