We could be ruined!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We could be ruined!

we could well be in serious dogsiht over these charges and im not talking points deduction or fines i mean relegated to league 1. it happened to exeter and it could happen to us, 7 charges it dont look good if found guilty and it could finish us has a club whatever the outcome paladini should be put out to pasture.

hahaha

CALM DOWN

Comment

no matter what still my team.how many of you are already thinking bout goin elsewhere then ?
      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
      London Pride is a flower that's free.
      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
      And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

I think this is the end.

Comment

I don't think some people on here have twigged how serious this could be.

Comment

Lets not worry too much, what will be will be, nothing us fans can do about it
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
              I don't think some people on here have twigged how serious this could be.
              No, I think you're right.
              Having talked to my dad, who has worked for the London FA on discipline before, these are very serious charges -- every single one of them.
              The financial irregularities carry a far bigger points deduction than 18 points.
              The unlicensed agent carries a massive financial punishment.
              We are up sh.it creek here, stop burying your heads in the sand.

lone ranger, I'll be right there with you watching the future R's playing on the local authority park pitch if needs be.
              I bet most of our recent spectators won't be, though.
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

The end is nigh!!

Comment

My dreams maybe in shreds but hope springs eternal

Comment

The key word being deliberate. That does not matter. If we have broke the rules we are in big trouble!

"QPR and Mr Paladini are confident that there has been no deliberate wrong doing involved."

Comment

The punnishment could be as big as Lutons which was 25pts and we will probably get at least 10-18 pts deduction prob buy end of season they wont allow us to go up and take the punnishment next season. because that would allow us to get prem money to pay for it and wont want to make the same mistake as they made over W.H.U.

Comment

If we are docked points and dont go up.....we are in big big trouble. Have to pay the loan (the one against the stadium) and the owners are banking on us going up to pay it off.

This would bugger us up big time. It is a big IF though. Personally I think we might get away with a slap on the wrist.
                        Now, Then, Forever
                        [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                          Personally I think we might get away with a slap on the wrist.
                          I don't. The unauthorised use of dodgy agents implies all sorts of dodgy dealings. Serious stuff.

Comment

To be clear about the Luton scenario -

They were docked 10 points for 56 counts of financial irregularities and dodgy agents etc.

The other 20 points they were docked were for not exiting Admin correctly for the 3rd time in about 6 years.

But then again West Ham were NOT docked any points. I'm not sure how many charges they had against them.

Comment

it wasnt seven..

Comment

Working...
                              X