No announcement yet.

QPR and Paladini charged by the FA...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• right some positives west ham not docked points.
    chelsea found guilty of similar and had it overruled in a euro court

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
      That, I do agree with. Whilst I'm not gonna panic, I will worry about how this could effect things on match day. Atmousphere and performances could drop.
      I've been waiting for this moment since I was 15, to have it taken away from us would be too much to handle. Whats even more worrying is the reprecussions next season if we don't go up with the club debt hanging over us.

On the plus side I don't think this will effect the players half as much as the fans. However, if Paladini does cost us in any way shape of form anything short of a public lynching seeing the **** kick from one end of South Africa Road to the other us will not suffice and mean that.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        How much of this thread is based on experience of outcomes and punishments related to our breach of regulations?
        I don't think we have seen our set of circumstances before, so I doubt a lot.

But if we are found guilty of cheating, which is what this will be labelled, whether it was deliberate or not, we will be deducted points.

My guess - enough to stop us getting promoted, otherwise the FA is open to criticism of allowing cheats to prosper.

Yes, it is a gloomy view, but I can't imagine we will get away with this.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

• Originally posted by The White City General View Post
          I've been waiting for this moment since I was 15, to have it taken away from us would be too much to handle. Whats even more worrying is the reprecussions next season if we don't go up with the club debt hanging over us.

On the plus side I don't think this will effect the players half as much as the fans. However, if Paladini does cost us in any way shape of form anything short of a public lynching seeing the **** kick from one end of South Africa Road to the other us will not suffice and mean that.

I'm with you on this one. IF we are docked points I will be fuming beyond belief. Having had 15 years of pain only to get docked points on the prem would be terrible. The effect on the club would be awful as well as we need to pay the loan back at the end of the season (and the owners are banking on us going up to pay it).

Still dont think we will get points docked though.....(he says confidently )
          Now, Then, Forever
          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

• I can't see us not taking this to court if that is the case.

Comment

• my thoughts on this are:

if found guilty i dont expect it to effect us this season. 10 games to go.. appeal, appeal etc we get promoted and they cant sanction us til we're up.

HOWEVER... saying that..

scott jones is saying on twitter than its all crap and NOTHING will come of it. he is very confident about this.

who knows whats gonna happen.. just lets finish this season first and deal with this **** after/when it actually comes into effect.
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                my thoughts on this are:

if found guilty i dont expect it to effect us this season. 10 games to go.. appeal, appeal etc we get promoted and they cant sanction us til we're up.

HOWEVER... saying that..

scott jones is saying on twitter than its all crap and NOTHING will come of it. he is very confident about this.

who knows whats gonna happen.. just lets finish this season first and deal with this **** after/when it actually comes into effect.
                Oh what a relief...worry over then.
                Now, Then, Forever

Comment

• From the wording of the club statement it sounds like our defence will be incompetence rather than any intent to break the rules.

Sadly incompetence is no defence to charges like these.

Comment

This, I also agree with.

But again, the 'IF' is there.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                      Oh what a relief...worry over then.
                      So glad Scott Jones knows more than my dad, who was on the London FA disciplinary committee for many years...
                      My dad is speaking from experience and his reaction worried me more than anything else.
                      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                        From the wording of the club statement it sounds like our defence will be incompetence rather than any intent to break the rules.

Sadly incompetence is no defence to charges like these.
                        Well if thats the case we should be ok then because we'll have no difficulty proving what an incompetent tool Paladini is.

Absolutely livid

Comment

Well if thats the case we should be ok then because we'll have no difficulty proving what an incompetent tool Paladini is.

Absolutely livid
                          Agree. Quite clearly there has been an error from our side of things.....and we may have to pay for it. Just stupid that this has even occurred and even if we only got fined-it's the last thing we want in the run in.
                          Now, Then, Forever

Comment

• All the club can do is to say that they took all reasonable steps to endure Paladini acted legally and that he's lied to them as well and put the whole lot on his head.
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

• Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                              All the club can do is to say that they took all reasonable steps to endure Paladini acted legally and that he's lied to them as well and put the whole lot on his head.
                              No defence at all. He represents the club in our business. If that is our defence we will be in League 1 next season.
                              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

• I am trying to find out possible realistic punishment from a lawyer/agent friend of mine (they have Premiership players on their books so will know their stuff). They also got Stoke let off when one of their fans attacked Simon Royce, so they're good! Hope to hear back soon will post if I do but he's away at moment.

As for Palladini, I still am amazed that after his court case was thrown out for being 'held at gunpoint' why that was left as it was and not pursued by the club. I have no idea if Palladini is in the wrong here, but there certainly seems to be a common thread of, at best, incompetence and at worst being the crook many feel he is.

Comment

Working...
                                X