QPR and Paladini charged by the FA...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    I think some fans really over egg the bacon.

Can we not find out whats going to happen first?
    Why are we encouraged to predict everything , apart from this
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

• These *******s are reading every comment

Comment

• Perhaps the bit that is most concerning is the time, the FA havent just jumped in on this, its a long time after the event so I am pressuming they have gone over all the details very carefully along with thier legal team.

on the plus side it isnt unkown for the FA to screw things up i guess we have to live in hope. There is no point people calling for GP to be sacked at this point, lets see what the result of the hearing is.
        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

• Originally posted by PeterG View Post
          Perhaps the bit that is most concerning is the time, the FA havent just jumped in on this, its a long time after the event so I am pressuming they have gone over all the details very carefully along with thier legal team.

on the plus side it isnt unkown for the FA to screw things up i guess we have to live in hope. There is no point people calling for GP to be sacked at this point, lets see what the result of the hearing is.
          There really is. The man's a liability

Comment

• When will the hearing take place,how long do we have to stew on this?Is it me,or is football becoming farcial these days........

Comment

• I am more worried about QPR obv. But as I said on my thread, regardless it is another scandal with Paladinis name all over it, even if he's innocent, the club don't need this.
              Also why has he been personally charged?? Anyone know?

Comment

• Just read this thread....Jeeeez we got some grim reapers !!

Comment

• But if we have done something wrong why do QPR deny it so clearly on the official site!

I dont get it really. It surely has to be a misunderstanding somewhere....
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• im a very postive person, but even i fear the worst.
                    the one positive is we will know our fate soon as cant wait till the end of the season as if docked points will **** up the playoffs!!
                    and if your reading this rangers owners if your found guilty and points deducted i will give up havnt had a st for 17ys and traveled up and down the country every season for this s hit!

Comment

• Don't think we'll make the playoffs if deducted 18 points.

Comment

• 18 points would put us 9th, 7 points off play offs.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                          Don't think we'll make the playoffs if deducted 18 points.
                          wouldnt go if we did out of protest

Comment

• Just talked to my dad -- used to be involved in this aspect of the game .
                            Judging by his reaction, the use of an unapproved/unlicensed agent could be one of the most serious charges.
                            Apparently, "unintentionally" is no defence -- the FA/FL will say that, as a professional football club, the onus is on us to know and adhere to the rules.

Just feel so, so sorry for everyone, including the players -- they might get paid, but it would be devastating, after all the blood, sweat and tears, to miss out after all their hard work.
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

• Please calm down guys, you'll give yourselves ulcers.
                              I'm with Benny on this one and not going to be the slightest bit concerned until there is actually any intent to take action with regards to points deductions.
                              Personally, I just cannot see it being an issue and even if it were, surely the deduction of points would be, and be seen to be, a far bigger injustice than any perceived misdemeanour on our part.

Comment

• All of a sudden I know why Bernie wants to get rid!
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X