No announcement yet.

QPR and Paladini charged by the FA...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know about anyone else,but I can't take anymore of this.Who's just started investigating this out of the blue,something really dodgy going on here!

Comment

I knew something was up

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ad.php?t=42665

Comment

WEST HAM were charged with 2 counts as i recall.the punishment will be decided by the football league.west ham were fined 5.5m but the premier league panel decided not to award a points deduction.but thats the panels prerogative and it is certainly in thier remit to do so if they so wish...

watever happens this will end up messy for QPR.if NO POINTS are deducted expect a rival club/s at top of championship to put in compensation claims..this could go on for years..remember west ham had to pay sheff utd compo in the end...

Comment

Hopefully if we do get points deducted we will stay in the playoffs- wouldn't mind seeing us get promoted at Wemberly
          Now, Then, Forever
          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
            Hopefully if we do get points deducted we will stay in the playoffs- wouldn't mind seeing us get promoted at Wemberly
            wouldn't bank on it mate, could be enough to put us down the bottom somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post

Comment

Not really the same thing, but for fielding an inelegible player hartlepool got 3 points:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...d-three-points

Comment

IF FIND THE BEST WAY TO JUDGE THIS IS - by looking at the betting sites. No change in any of the markets at all. The could stand to lose millions if this went #### up and nothing has changed - http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...ship/promotion

So at this moment in time I wouldn't worry too much!

Comment

Stinks of the Taffy FA if you ask me! last chance Saloon to help Bardiff!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                      IF FIND THE BEST WAY TO JUDGE THIS IS - by looking at the betting sites. No change in any of the markets at all. The could stand to lose millions if this went #### up and nothing has changed - http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...ship/promotion

So at this moment in time I wouldn't worry too much!
                      Bit early yet - this has only just broken.

Watch the odds drift as it becomes "HEADLINE NEWS"

Comment

Bet your bottom fvcking dollar the Evening Standard will give us some inches for this story..

Comment

The FA consider that Faurlin, who is a QPR regular played 31 games and has scored twice this season, has been eligible to play because his registration was lodged with the FA.

The club will be charged with concealing the true nature of his contract from the FA when making that registration.

The Football League discovered the alleged breach of rules in September last year but as it did not have rules banning third –party ownership at the time he signed the case was passed to the FA.

The FA allowed QPR to buy out the third-party rights in October 2010 so that the player could continue to play without breaching any rules. At the time QPR announced he had signed a four-year contract extension but did not mention the change in his contractual arrangements.

Can someone tell me does this sound like wrong doing or just general all round ****ing incompetance?

Comment

would be a tragedy if we got points deducted after this season and missed out on promotion. If it happened, I can see the club falling apart. Why do these things always happen to us?

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
                              The FA consider that Faurlin, who is a QPR regular played 31 games and has scored twice this season, has been eligible to play because his registration was lodged with the FA
                              ^^^ this sounds promising?

Comment

So he is eligibe,sureley thats the main one is it not?

Comment

Working...
                                X