QPR and Paladini charged by the FA...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
    All the club can do is to say that they took all reasonable steps to endure Paladini acted legally and that he's lied to them as well and put the whole lot on his head.
    Hypothetically speaking if Paladini actually come out and say he lied to the club as well would it help our case though?

Comment

• Originally posted by The White City General View Post
      Hypothetically speaking if Paladini actually come out and say he lied to the club as well would it help our case though?
      No way surely? He is a director for the club and therfore the club is responsible for his actions
      Now, Then, Forever
      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Not in the slightest.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

clutching at straws , if it sticks were fooked
          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Can't see that being right.

Comment

• How well off are the FA in terms of fighting this out in court?

Comment

• Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                clutching at straws , if it sticks were fooked
                I know it is the wider implications will be all the negativity surrounding the club now.

Reading other teams Messageboards they are already like vultures circling a carcas.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                  How well off are the FA in terms of fighting this out in court?
                  They would have no problem funding a court case. I doubt it would be a very long case anyway
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

• Absolutely stunned by all this...
                    Obviously we don't know at this stage if we are guilty of anything to warrant a points deduction but even so we really don't need this sort of BS hanging over us and un-stabilising the players and backroom staff...

All we can do is try and stayed focused and hope that's its a storm in the teacup that it results in no more than a fine..
                    We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

• Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                      They would have no problem funding a court case. I doubt it would be a very long case anyway
                      it seems we can only dispute the punishment . well done GP
                      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

• Originally posted by DevonParkRanger View Post
                        Absolutely stunned by all this...
                        Obviously we don't know at this stage if we are guilty of anything to warrant a points deduction but even so we really don't need this sort of BS hanging over us and un-stabilising the players and backroom staff...

All we can do is try and stayed focused and hope that's its a storm in the teacup that it results in no more than a fine..

QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

• just read this entire thead..

and going by wording used by QPR on such a legal matter.. id be confident to say we've done wrong but unintentionally. so for me question is will people have sympathy for our situation?

and then i remember the tevez situation and think we're gonna be made an example of if found guilty.

gutted if this is the case because ive felt so confident of us actually being promoted.. we've been the best team in the league and its off the field things which could stop us.
                          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                          Lovejoy: "No?!"
                          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                            just read this entire thead..

and going by wording used by QPR on such a legal matter.. id be confident to say we've done wrong but unintentionally. so for me question is will people have sympathy for our situation?

and then i remember the tevez situation and think we're gonna be made an example of if found guilty.

gutted if this is the case because ive felt so confident of us actually being promoted.. we've been the best team in the league and its off the field things which could stop us.
                            But as I read it the FA hasnt had a case like this in their hands before?
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• I feel sick we the fans will pay for this if the FA dish it out... had a feeling it was all to good to be true
                              FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER http://twitter.com/SamGuzinski

Comment

• if

if we get found guilty of this i will cut my ears off
                                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X