Fair play to Milllllllllll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fair play to Milllllllllll

There fans are 5cum but they certainly know how to back their team vocally. Unbelievable noise from the home fans. It certainly seemed to intimidate our players as they seemed too scared to get the ball in the other half of the field. Sheet performance by our players. Pathetic. But let's give credit where it's due to the Millwall team. They did a big number on us last night and played us off the park.

Absolutely. The Millwall fans were deafeningly loud - and we weren't too bad either. The atmosphere was absolutely sensational. But I didn't notice anyone applaud their fans after the game. That's because they are *****.

Comment

I see a pattern emerging here, intimidating fans at both Leeds and Millwall away and we lost them both, hope it's not a case of our players bottling it. Hmmmm?
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
        hope it's not a case of our players bottling it. Hmmmm?
        That's what happened last night.

Comment

How many different songs did they sing, 4 I counted...

1) The learn your alphabet MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLL song - Must of took someone ages to come up with that one.
          2) Then the fantastic 'You take it up the ar$e'... simply repeated over and over again
          3) Then there was the highly masculin 'You'll run when you get outside'
          4) Followed by the even more macho 'What's it like to run at home'

The funnist thing that happened last night was after about 85mins when all their stewards came out over to the right corner of the pitch - everyone of them was a women. I though oh this must be how they calm them down by bringing out all the mothers. Did anyone else notice that or was I going mad?

I think what has been said has hit the nail on the head. I think the players simlpy crumbled under the atmosphere. Don't bode well for the Emirates or Old Stratford next season
          Last edited by Dazzer1977; 09-03-2011, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Dazzer, surely you have not just mentioned The Emirates and noise in the same sentence.

RE their fans, do create a lot of noise.. you can say what you like about the simplicity of the "MIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL" chant - but it makes some noise.

Noise wise, I'd love our home support to be even half as loud as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
              How many different songs did they sing, 4 I counted...

1) The learn your alphabet MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLL song - Must of took someone ages to come up with that one.
              2) Then the fantastic 'You take it up the ar$e'... simply repeated over and over again
              3) Then there was the highly masculin 'You'll run when you get outside'
              4) Followed by the even more macho 'What's it like to run at home'

The funnist thing that happened last night was after about 85mins when all their stewards came out over to the right corner of the pitch - everyone of them was a women. I though oh this must be how they calm them down by bringing out all the mothers. Did anyone else notice that or was I going mad?

I think what has been said has hit the nail on the head. I think the players simlpy crumbled under the atmosphere. Don't bode well for the Emirates or Old Stratford next season
              We can write off any kind of result at Craven Cottage then

Comment

'One song, and it's f*cking sh*t'

Comment

yeah they made a great atmospher, fair play to them.

also, they were fantastic entertainment, who needs to go to the theater when you can watch them, acting out fv, giving us all kinds of interesting signals...it was just brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                  X