Taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taarabt

Did he get any stick from Millwall players/fans? I see that he was subbed after 70 minutes. Bad form?
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

From the Sun
    "The Moroccan star seemed content to spray harmless 30 yard passes after being clattered early on by Alan Dunne"

Comment

Typical AT away performance I'm afraid.
      http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

bloke needs a couple of away rests. wont affect the team or performance, but might make him pull out another decent home showing again tho.
        oh and thats not being negative or having a go at our best player, its just an opinion that teams are starting to work out how to stop him, a couple of rests could only do him good and he might benefit greatly for it.
        fergie leaves berbatov out all the time, and no-one says a word.
        Last edited by Guest; 09-03-2011, 01:04 PM.

Comment

He was always just going to be kicked and clattered against a dirty team like that

maybe a rest would be good for him at GTP says but doncaster is our nxt away game and they play football so that will be a good game for Adel to be a part of
          CHAMPIONS
          Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Along with Danny S...yes both players were "heckled" from the start.Seem to affect danny more, although he tried to smile through it, looked very uneasy last night.

Adel was spreading the balls wide, because he only had Heider to aim for up front.Wayne was quiet, Akos still looks short of match games...only Faurlin came out with any real credit.

Comment

He was taken off because he was poor like many others including Buzz,Routs.Big Dan.H.H. i could go on. A.T. is being nullyfied in away games & really N.W. needs to look how we play away from home, very bad performance from whole team last night

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                very bad performance from whole team last night
                The simple truth is they bottled it, which is really sad when so many fans go to such a shite hole.

Comment

Had some terrorist chants aimed at him if im not mistaken

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
                    Had some terrorist chants aimed at him if im not mistaken
                    Ok thats not nice but its NO excuse for a poor performance he needs to show more bottle and grow a bloody backbone
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                    X