Despite last night......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Despite last night......

We sit first in the home form table, 2nd in the away and of course top of the overall league. We are averaging 2.12 pts per game whilst are nearest rivals average 1.87 and 1.62. So 14 points to go and we'll be there!
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Cant disagree with your sentiment Soton but your sums need checking ;)

36 games - 70 points = 1.94 ppg so we're only just ahead of the nearest rival. (but still ahead!)

Sorry to be a picky *******, been a bad morning!!
    Last edited by Kevster269; 09-03-2011, 10:05 AM.
    2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Points Per Game:

QPR - 1.94
      Swansea - 1.75
      Norwich - 1.75
      Cardiff - 1.69
      Leeds 1.66
      Nottingham Forest - 1.63

14 or 15 points should do it!
      Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

we should be ok, but i havent been convinced with the way we have played lately. Lucky win agaisnt Leicester - but a vital 3 points. We need to improve our performances, and get the job done asap

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
          we should be ok, but i havent been convinced with the way we have played lately. Lucky win agaisnt Leicester - but a vital 3 points. We need to improve our performances, and get the job done asap
          Yeah that's my concern too. I donkt think our form recently has been great but we have still managed to get the points. Next 6 for me are very winnable though. We need adel to start firing again!

Comment

adel needs a rest imho, and we need to ruin every clubs game plan to hit him and mark him, by not playing him for a couple of games.

Comment

If we can keep the lead we have after Doncaster away then we have over 2 weeks before our next game to give some of the players time to recover and re charge ready for the big push!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevster269 View Post
                Cant disagree with your sentiment Soton but your sums need checking ;)

36 games - 70 points = 1.94 ppg so we're only just ahead of the nearest rival. (but still ahead!)

Sorry to be a picky *******, been a bad morning!!
                Yes you are picky! We all had a bad night last night!!

Sorry should have stated stats are based on the last 8 games including last night as taken from football365
                22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                  Yeah that's my concern too. I donkt think our form recently has been great but we have still managed to get the points. Next 6 for me are very winnable though. We need adel to start firing again!
                  Ok - shocking last night. Leicester are a form side with a very impressive squad and our last away game at Boro - we were fantastic. The last time we lost was New Year's Day and since then we have played plenty of banana skins appara?
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

i think some players are not particularly comofortable in their positions either. Routledge is one of the best right wingers in the league, but is playign mostly on the left. The ball is up in the air all the time and they just arent getting enough of the ball, him or Adel. Doesnt matter is we have Ronaldo playing for us - if the ball is in the sky, what can they do?

Hopefully Smith will come back into the side, maybe play him on the left, and move Routs back to the right where hes best.

Comment

Working...
                    X