Horrible performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrible performance

What an absolutely horrible performance.

The only saving grace was the fact that Swansea drew with Watford and Cardiff lost at Palace. However, Norwich's win at Leicester puts us seven points clear of second and third.

And after seeing this performance, we'll need all the luck we can get.

We were poor in all facets of the game - and there's nothing much you can say otherwise. I would pick out a player, but everyone was completely and utterly sub-par. Let's hope Warnock drags the players in on Wednesday to show them the video and put a rocket up their ####. After Palace's win over Cardiff (and his history), we'll need some inspiration.

Oh, and one thing, both sets of supporters didn't exactly wrap themselves in glory.

First of all, some Millwall ****bag wearing beige/white making monkey signs at our supporters, which he should have been arrested for (here's to hoping, anyway!). Secondly, when they scored the penalty, all kinds of stuff came out of the away end at the Millwall player, including a coin or two. Oh dear.

Originally posted by alexferguson60 View Post

Oh, and one thing, both sets of supporters didn't exactly wrap themselves in glory.

First of all, some Millwall ****bag wearing beige/white making monkey signs at our supporters, which he should have been arrested for (here's to hoping, anyway!). Secondly, when they scored the penalty, all kinds of stuff came out of the away end at the Millwall player, including a coin or two. Oh dear
    Just trying to make them feel at home

Comment

I saw the black R's fan he was aiming it at. He deserves a ban for that

Comment

Yeah that fella in the beige was a total prat, he was near me but he didi get singled out and got lots of abuse back to be fair. Just sums up most of there fans

Comment

Originally posted by Scribles QPR View Post
          Yeah that fella in the beige was a total prat, he was near me but he didi get singled out and got lots of abuse back to be fair. Just sums up most of there fans
          He got singled out because he was seen yelling racist abuse. He should have been ****ing arrested at half-time by any copper worth his while. Do they not HAVE CCTV at this ground?

Comment

we got caught out for pace on the goals, playing the high line. We've got away with it before, 'cept watford caught us out on it too. It was scrappy and man to man marking, no end of times the ball went sideways and backwards. I think derry will probably get MOM, but not a shining performance by anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by alexferguson60 View Post
              He got singled out because he was seen yelling racist abuse. He should have been ****ing arrested at half-time by any copper worth his while. Do they not HAVE CCTV at this ground?
              I totaly agree and make no excuses but as I said he was just to the side of where I was standing . But we all know racisium is still in footy grounds up and down the country let alone at wall. Just ****

Comment

Working...
              X