So It's Conners & Gorkks Again Then!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
    How quickly things can change in football.
    Lets hope the 'rest' has whetted they're appetites and they come out raring to go against Palace on Saturday
    Gorkss wasn't wonderful tonight - but he wasn't the only player out there who was ****-poor.

Let's hope we can bounce back from this defeat with a win over Palace. Anything else, and it's squeaky-bum time once again...

Comment

Originally posted by alexferguson60 View Post

Let's hope we can bounce back from this defeat with a win over Palace. Anything else, and it's squeaky-bum time once again...
      They will be buzzing after beating Cardiff. Awkward fixture.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
        (shittu at fault for both goals and sent off off game as well)

the man, the big man, the guvnor. sign him up, hell have suarez in his pocket.
        I think you will find Neil Warnock has gone on record as saying the first goal was down to an error by Clint Hill.

Care to comment?

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
          I think you will find Neil Warnock has gone on record as saying the first goal was down to an error by Clint Hill.

Care to comment?

i will comment ric. clint hill didnt give the pen away but he gave the ball away in a terrible position for the through ball. So if you were being hyper critical, maybe at fault for both goals.
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
          X