Boxing at Loftus Rd May 21st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing at Loftus Rd May 21st

Not sure if this belongs in the general, strong rumor that the Frank Warren show on May 21st will be at Loftus Rd.

Show could feature:

Groves v De Gale
    Cleverly vs Braehmer
    Murray vs Mitchell
    Chisora vs Fury
    Theophne vs Gavin
    Bellew vs McKenzie 2

Remember the Barry Mcguigan v Pedrosa fight at Loftus rd, what a quality nite

Comment

Originally posted by UB5 Ranger View Post
      Remember the Barry Mcguigan v Pedrosa fight at Loftus rd, what a quality nite
      Sold programmes at that one. Never seen so many people inside LR. You couldn't move. Great night - fantastic atmosphere. His old man sang "Danny Boy" in the absence of a National Anthem.

Comment

I'd go... Especially if Andy Impey and Rufus Brevett were on the bill. Happy days.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooch View Post
          Not sure if this belongs in the general, strong rumor that the Frank Warren show on May 21st will be at Loftus Rd.

Show could feature:

Groves v De Gale
          Cleverly vs Braehmer
          Murray vs Mitchell
          Chisora vs Fury
          Theophne vs Gavin
          Bellew vs McKenzie 2

Groves v DeGale is Chelsea v QPR

Comment

Originally posted by stanleymarsh View Post
            Groves v DeGale is Chelsea v QPR
            i sure hope groves is qpr becuase degale is the most big headed person i have ever meet.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr93 View Post
              i sure hope groves is qpr becuase degale is the most big headed person i have ever meet.
              unlikely seeing as De Gale is Lee Cook's cousin...
              RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

degale is rangers. would be a decent night out.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                  unlikely seeing as De Gale is Lee Cook's cousin...
                  DeGale is QPR, family are all big fans and Lee Cook is his cousin, although he quite likes Arsenal too

Groves is a big Chelsea fan

Comment

Doubt De Gale would give a sniff for Rangers if it werent for cousin Cooky, i'll be rooting for Groves in that one desbite the Chelsea'ness. He seems a much nicer fellow

Great bill if it comes off, would be a good mixture of fans also with the South Londoners for Mitchell, Mancs Murray, West Londoners De Gale/Groves, Welsh Clev, hopefully such a mixture will mean very little trouble on the night.

Comment

Doubt De Gale would give a sniff for Rangers if it werent for cousin Cooky, i'll be rooting for Groves in that one desbite the Chelsea'ness. He seems a much nicer fellow
                      most people out the grove support rangers (as de gale always has), so i dont get why you think this. you go for the chelsea man yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                        most people out the grove support rangers (as de gale always has), so i dont get why you think this. you go for the chelsea man yeah.
                        Have heard De Gale claim he is an Arsenal fan, so he is hardly a super fan if he does support Rangers.

I just dont like de Gale and cant take to him as good as he is, dont care who he supports Groves comes across much better in interviews etc.

Comment

Great bill if it comes off, would be a good mixture of fans also with the South Londoners for Mitchell, Mancs Murray, West Londoners De Gale/Groves, Welsh Clev, hopefully such a mixture will mean very little trouble on the night.
                          DeGale's a nice guy, they both are.
                          DeGale's entire family are QPR and massive fans, the Cook connection has nothing to do with that.

Mitchell is from Dagenham and a West Ham season ticket holder.

Comment

groves and his family are friends of mine,so george all the way for me..

kev mitchell i know and hes very good mates with my great mate over west ham and is a hammer like me so will be hoping he wins..

is this bill confirmed??

Comment

That is a great bill. Groves & DeGale despise each other by all accounts.

Cleverley is a top fighter also. I defo fancy a bit of this.

Comment

Working...
                              X