A huge thank you to you all.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A huge thank you to you all.....

As some of you may know I am Neil Roberts' daughter or qprrobbo as most of you will have known him as.

I just want to thank everyone that came to dad's funeral yesterday, and to Joe Hylton for his lovely speech at the plough.

All the stories people told me about dad made me laugh so much and I can see where I get my antics from!

So this is just a thank you to you all for making the day special...dad would have been proud to see so many old friends.

Hayley ###

Many thanks for your comments, at this very difficult time
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Thanks very much Hayley. It was a very sad day but a beautiful service, All the family did Neil proud. I wish he could know how many people turned out to say their goodbyes to him ...... that just goes to show how people loved him. Take care and love to all the family xx

Comment

thanks hayley.as you say your dad would have been proud of the people who turned out to pay thier last respects to him.I have my own personal memories of Neil,but the courage,spirit and humour he showed in the latter part of his life i found inspirational and will always stay with me.He was a brave man.You all did him very proud and he will always be looking down on you..

MAY HE REST IN PEACE...

Comment

Neil Roberts

Hi Hayley,
          This is Nan. There is not much more I can add to your post; these were precisely my thoughts.
          I can't thank everyone enough for all their support to Neil throughout the last months and I was absolutely amazed at the number of people waiting at the crematorium! It did help on a day I had been dreading.
          I would like to thank one other person - Neil's wife Becky who did a brilliant job looking after Neil at home whilst also bringing up his son Charlie.
          I don't know how she did it.
          My sincere thanks go to my lovely daughter in law.
          Pat

Comment

neil

neil was the kindest .lovelyest,mostbeautiful person who ever lived and will live in my memory for ever
            he was attractive down to earth,warm hearted,charming charasmatic and never ever made himself out to be very clever
            he has enriched my life, and at a very early age he taught me, dignity and always showed me such kindness,and love
            and if i ever need to find neil,ill pray to the good lord above
            because one thing is sure
            that neil was so very pure
            theres only one place he would be able to rest
            yes thats right, hes up there with all the best
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
            X