Looking forward to tonight now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking forward to tonight now

Finishing early and meeting up with some pals in the London Bridge area and it should be a great atmosphere tonight

Oh and I have tomorrow off work as well

Yeah, looking forward to tonight. Gonna be a cracker.

A game where you'll see the proper Rangers loyal fans at.

Can't believe some of our fans are giving this game a swerve when it's about 25 mins on the tube!

Still can't get my head round that some of our fans are going on a coach for 24 quid across London in rush hour! Would even be cheaper in a black cab!
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Isleworth answer your b.loody phone this time !!
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Isleworth answer your b.loody phone this time !!

You can talk mate as its easier to get hold of Lord Lucan then you at times!

PM me your number again mate as it must be the wrong one I have as you never answer the bloody thing

Comment

Can't wait. Got the all clear from the hospital to go. Had a bit of a bad night, but panic over.

Gonna be a great atmosphere.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Did you sh!t the bed again Ben

Comment

Twice, and it's all up the wall

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                Can't wait. Got the all clear from the hospital to go. Had a bit of a bad night, but panic over.

Gonna be a great atmosphere.
                thrush?
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  thrush?
                  Yeah, cos that'd keep me away from tonight. I've carried worse to football.

Comment

I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                      A game where you'll see the proper Rangers loyal fans at.

Can't believe some of our fans are giving this game a swerve when it's about 25 mins on the tube!
                      I'm a proper loyal fan (and I resent greatly your suggesting otherwise) ..... but I won't be going tonight.... neither will I ever go to LR again if we ever have to play them again.

Their support are utter ****..... no doubt you sit in Loft, Q block etc.... try sitting in A block and being pelted with bottles, coins etc.... oh and not to forget trunning the risk of being stabbed to death outside the stadium.

The time before last that they were at LR was the reason my daughter stopped coming to football with her Dad!

Comment

I specifically want 3 pionts from Millfool by any means. Bon voyage to all QPR fans.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
                          I'm a proper loyal fan (and I resent greatly your suggesting otherwise) ..... but I won't be going tonight.... neither will I ever go to LR again if we ever have to play them again.

Their support are utter ****..... no doubt you sit in Loft, Q block etc.... try sitting in A block and being pelted with bottles, coins etc.... oh and not to forget trunning the risk of being stabbed to death outside the stadium.

The time before last that they were at LR was the reason my daughter stopped coming to football with her Dad!
                          Sit somewhere else or return the bottles and coins favour. Most important don't bring your daughter to sit in A block when we play a team like Millwall.

Comment

Sounds like those of us going tonight are going to have a wild time. Haven't been to a zoo in ages!

Feel sorry for A block crew. Saw Leicester giving it some on Saturday. There should be a sign directing all mouthy away lot to sit near X block.

Comment

Am looking forward tonight andour run in to end of season. Nothing to do with who we playing it he season we having. I a going tonight as never been to the new den before but am worried. Most people say I should be OK and be safe it only if I am looking for trouble that I find it. Must say will be staying with most of the fan travelling to and from the game and hope be OK. Looking at 14,000 being there tonight 2k from us and there only being 200-300 who will want trouble believe I should be OK.

It is a shame that a few stop the most enjoying the game and going. I do believe most Millwall fans just want to watch football

Comment

Working...
                              X