X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspect We Are About 6 weeks Away From Season Ticket Prices

On being announced

What do you expect the club to do?

I'd hazard a guess the prices will not be increased likely many might expect
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Gold where I sit will go from 699 to 749.

Comment

Don't forget. In a 20 team division there would be 3 less home games so hopefully that will be taken into consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by dpmd View Post
        Don't forget. In a 20 team division there would be 3 less home games so hopefully that will be taken into consideration.
        yer i suspect they will take into account the lost revenue from them three games and put prices up for the remainder accordingly....

Comment

they won't go up at all, as flavio has decided we're already paying prem prices

Comment

Expect a price inbetween 6 and 10% - Maybe a little bit more in SAR central blocks

Comment

I believe that they may frezze renewal season tickets but will increase season tickets to new season ticket holders by 5% to 10%. I also believe that the early bird would be a decrease by 2% depending on how early they put the prices out.

Comment

i reckon all STs without exception will increase. probably about £200.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                  Expect a price inbetween 6 and 10% - Maybe a little bit more in SAR central blocks
                  To be honest that would not be too bad

Comment

I'm gonna buy mine in X this year. Hopefully we'll create an atmousphere.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

4 less Home games instead of 3 in Prem ! Almost 20%

Based on the questions asked in the online Season Ticket survey, they plan an increase, it's just a question of how much and whether they should cheer you up with another free scarf (assuming it can be made quicker than this season !)

Virtually no mention or consideration regards reducing or freezing prices.
                      More interested in how much more you'd be willing to pay.

I fear a significant rise in both matchday and season ticket prices with perhaps a small reduction for the early birders.

I wonder if they've still got that 5% in reserve which they were going to refund if we sold 9k ?

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
                        I believe that they may frezze renewal season tickets but will increase season tickets to new season ticket holders by 5% to 10%. I also believe that the early bird would be a decrease by 2% depending on how early they put the prices out.
                        Not a merry chance in hell macca. Elasticity is huge.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                          To be honest that would not be too bad
                          That's what I was thinking. Given you have 4 less home matches and allowing for the 2.5% VAT increase - I don't think a "real" inflationary price rise of 3.5 - 6.5% is too hard to swallow for PL football.

Expect matchday prices to hugely increase. For the Category A games (Chelsea, United, L'pool, Spurs, Goons, Citeh, West Ham) conceivably, for the best seats, you could charge £75 each and still be lower than Spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal. And they'd sell.

Comment

The 5% discount that was on offer if we sold 9k ST's did that include the half-season tickets as I understand we sold over 2500 of those?
                            22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Nope, had to be 9k before 1st game.
                              And we're still below 9k now, just over 8,100 last I saw.

Comment

Working...
                              X