Playoff dates help required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoff dates help required

I'm trying to organise my dads 60th birthday and want to make sure I dot schedule it against the playoff dates in case the unthinkable happens. I know the final date, but does anyone know when the playoff semis will be? My thoughts are that the weekend of the 15th would be unaffected as it is the fa cup final. If anyone knows please respond! Thanks in advance!

Don't worry we well not be in them

Comment

Have faith 2touch
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

blasphemer!

Comment

We still have 6 of the bottom 9 to play. We need 4 wins out of 11. 3 of those games are at home. We have only lost 3 times this season. We have conceded 20 goals all season, less than any team in the all the leagues. We are averaging 2 points a game.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            We still have 6 of the bottom 9 to play. We need 4 wins out of 11. 3 of those games are at home. We have only lost 3 times this season. We have conceded 20 goals all season, less than any team in the all the leagues. We are averaging 2 points a game.
            Favourite post of the season
            On Julio Cesar...
            Originally posted by Franky Boy
            laughable... but if we pull this off, ill get circumsized

Comment

I hear what you are all saying, I know it's highly unlikely now, but we are looking to go away for the weekend. Don't think my dad would be at his own 60th (I wouldn't be there either) if i messed up the date!

Comment

if we f$ck it up now after the season this far, then he shouldnt even have a party.
                just book it.

Comment

Book your holiday.

Forget the play offs, it ain't gonna happen
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Book it for the weekend of the 15th that way you can celebrate the title and his birthday. Keep the faith, this is our time !!!

Comment

A draw tonight and a win on Saturday will leave us sitting pretty,we won't be in the play offs unless we completely **** it up

Comment

Working...
                      X