FAO Sir Pie Chucker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Sir Pie Chucker

As you are the undisputed king of the stats I wonder if you can give us an answer on this one.

I read today that Cardiff fans are furious with Dave Jones as they have a very unenviable record in that coming from a goal down & winning they have only managed to do it 9 times in 116 games! Which of course is absolutely shocking.

They just know if they go a goal down the chances of coming back to win are slim to none.

Can you let me know please what is our record for coming back from a goal down to win? I'd be quite interested to know.

I am pretty sure that Preston away was the first game where we scored first and didn't go on to win the game.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Forest at home, Dave.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

And Burnley at home.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          Forest at home, Dave.

Maybe it was away then!

Vaguely recall the commentator saying some stat similar to that.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Yeah, I've just checked mate. That's definitely the only away game we've led and not won.

Comment

The Preston Game was the first game we had led at HT and not gone onto win.

Comment

If you are really bored, can you do stats on Adel's goals and assists from the left had side of the pitch, compared to the middle or the right hand side. (The left hand side would include where he got the ball and not from where he shot or passed.)

Comment

Working...
                X