X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eriksson after Miller...

...according to NewsNowQPR.

Quote:

QPR on outer as Leicester boss Eriksson confirms interest in West Brom striker Miller

Leicester City boss Sven Goran Eriksson is interested in QPR striker Ishmael Miller.

The on-loan West Bromwich Albion forward struck in the R's victory over Leicester on the weekend.

Eriksson has put out the welcome mat for Miller. That, of course, could spark a three-way tug-of-war for the forward who played under Eriksson at Manchester City.

Eriksson said: "I don't know what West Brom are going to do but, if he wants to come to us, he can."

Why would he want to go to them...got a very good chance of prem football here next season.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

Think that he is talking about next season.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I dont blame Eriksson at all, but I gotta feeling he will be playing for QPR next season on a perm deal in the best league in the world !
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
          I dont blame Eriksson at all, but I gotta feeling he will be playing for QPR next season on a perm deal in the best league in the world !
          Yep and I don't think he would be interested in joining a guy who sold him
          Kept the faith!

Comment

if we dont buy him (which we wont if they want more than 1 mill), then he will go to them i reckon. midlands thing aint it, he can stay in his own mansion and do a 5 minute journey to graft.

Comment

Working...
            X