Keep a look out for the Palace tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep a look out for the Palace tickets

Just went on the online ticketing and there were four restricted views released. They have now gone unfortunately but obviously they are releasing them slowly.

Not being funny but you didn't seem so bothered about tickets at any other time of the season?

Oh don't tell me your nursing stopped you... Like no one else has to earn a living either.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      Not being funny but you didn't seem so bothered about tickets at any other time of the season?

Oh don't tell me your nursing stopped you... Like no one else has to earn a living either.
      I can't go. I'm just telling others who can. Im not on placement the last three games of the season so I'm going to them.

Comment

There is one in B Block go go go go who ever wants it!

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
          There is one in B Block go go go go who ever wants it!
          Nice one,just bought it for my boy who was gutted he couldn't get one,sorted now.....

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
            Nice one,just bought it for my boy who was gutted he couldn't get one,sorted now.....
            Good to hear :pleasantsuprise:

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post

In all fairness Ric you could say that about the othe 2000 fans who only turn up for big games

Bit harsh to single Buz out especially if like i do occasionally she has to work on match days

Comment

Yea true mate. Put me off a little the other day hearing her bang on about how she has as much right to a Cardiff away ticket as someone who's been to every game which of course is a load of old pony.

That's my problem I hold grudges you see. :impatient:

Comment

Working...
                X