• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to vote for Kenny!

Won't get invited to his party otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      You do realise you may upset someone again, don't you?
      I have a habit of that
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

You can't vote on the basis that if he doesn't get it, he'll leave! Having said that Adel get's my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
          Love Paddy but I just cant ignore Taarabts goals and assists.. and the amount of pens he's won. Derry has been so important to our success as have others.. Hill has been mostly excellent, another brave goal saving challenge on Saturday for instance.

But my vote has to go to Taarabt.
          Couldnt have said it better

Comment

Taarabt is the Player of the year, it isn't about personalities.

Comment

Kenny player of the year so far IMO but I wouldn't complain if taarabt or derry ends up getting it. All 3 have been brilliant.

Comment

Its gotta be the player who is the talk of the nation. As much as i love the whole squad its gotta be Tarbs for me.

Comment

Taraabt, and he will also win player of the whole league award if they do one. Head and shoulders above anyone in the league. Has his off days, but when its a on day he is unplayable.

Also I aint having a gk winning any awards, maybe as I am an attacking player myself, I cant stand GKs or defenders winning awards.
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Quiet simples Kenny Player of the Year and Taarabt Young Player of the year. Both sorted with a gong and everyones happy.
                    Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------
                    https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Originally posted by QPRbob View Post
                      Quiet simples Kenny Player of the Year and Taarabt Young Player of the year. Both sorted with a gong and everyones happy.
                      He's not on the YPOTY list.

Comment

Difficult to choose the best player. I mean Taarabt, Kenny, Fuarlin and Derry have all been perfect.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Adel has been player of the year. Kenny has been immense and won us points for sure, but the amount that Adel has won is why we are top IMHO.

Derry has ben good, but teams all over have players doing what he does. Good, but not an outstanding talent who has pushed us to the top.

Anyway players leave for wallet development, not in-house back slapping trophies.
                          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                          X