Need to vote for Taarabt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to vote for Taarabt!

Although Kenny has been our player of the year, it is important that we vote for Taarabt otherwise i can see him leaving if he doesnt get it.
    Im sure kenny will get players player.
    My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

What a tragic post.

Comment

That's pretty sad.

My vote is going to Kenny. End of.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Rowan Vines got my vote

Comment

chances are he wont be an r next season even if we gave him a knighthood and freedom of shepherds bush , my vote goes for kenny as he has saved as many points as adel has gained.

Comment

My vote will be going to Kenny too.

Comment

give him it or he'll cry type reasoning eh?

kenny or derry will get my vote, paddys tip over on sunday had me applauding on my feet but derry along with hill have been a pure unadulterated testosterone filled man-wall in front of paddy all year

what to do what to do...

I don't care about morals 'cause the world's insane and we're all to blame anyway

Comment

This is an absolute joke of a post, I mean I know he kicks up a fuss and can be a prima donna but to suggest that is bonkers. Kenny gets my vote to but there aint much between him, hill, derry and Adel.

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
                  My vote will be going to Kenny too.
                  Really cait? I dont think Kennys that good looking myself :p
                  My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                    That's pretty sad.

My vote is going to Kenny. End of.
                    You do realise you may upset someone again, don't you?

Comment

I have a feeling that Kenny will get the fans player of the year and Derry or Kenny, will get the players player of the year. If Kyle Walker has played enough minutes to get a medal if we are promoted, he should be the young player of the year.

Comment

Paddy would be my choice followed by Shaun Derry.

Paddy is just a top bloke, plays consistently all season, great keeper, fantastic attitude towards wearing the shirt and should walk any vote.

I love the guy, every time we score he is worth the admission alone,
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Personally think Adel will probably get enough votes to win it anyway and to ask people to vote for him incase he cries and leaves is laughable. Even if he doesn't get the main award, pretty sure he'll pick up the Young Player of the Year and the one voted for by the Juniors. The kids seem to like him.

Kenny gets my vote.

Comment

Paddy will win it by a landslide.

He has my vote.

Comment

Love Paddy but I just cant ignore Taarabts goals and assists.. and the amount of pens he's won. Derry has been so important to our success as have others.. Hill has been mostly excellent, another brave goal saving challenge on Saturday for instance.

But my vote has to go to Taarabt.

Comment

Working...
                              X