Millwall v QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millwall v QPR

KASPARS Gorkss and Matthew Connolly could be restored to the starting XI for tomorrow night's trip to the Den.

More...

Can't see them both coming back in.

Comment

Millwall havent scored for 200+ minutes, could be just the team to ease these two back in against. Keeps Big Dan fresh and gives Fitz time to get over his latest 'injury'.
      2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Saw them play forest. Solid at the back, Bouazza caused problems but couldn't last 90 mins. James Henry wasn't as influential as i thought he would be. Front two worked hard and had little service. Keeper wasn't really tested. Centre midfield is where they are weakest. New den fairly large pitch expect lots of space for Adel and Wayne. Just signed Android Townsend on loan so will be decent battle between him and hill.
        15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

Comment

74% possesion Forest had, I think they're bang out of form,
          should win this one!:yush:

Comment

Millwall v QPR (Media Preview's)

Sky Sports

Team news ahead of Tuesday evening's Championship clash between Millwall and QPR at the New Den.

More...

Comment

Working...
            X