Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Millers 88th Minute Winner = What In Your Opinion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millers 88th Minute Winner = What In Your Opinion?

Just wondered what feeling in life you can equate that to?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

The adrenilin rush was huge. Relief, delight, excitement and general delirium. Almost on a par with Oldham, Sheff Wed, WBA semi final but just a fraction behind. The biggest rush is yet to come on the day we finally seal promotion as champions.
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Mackie's equalizer at Derby was pretty epic.

As was Heidar's 93rd min winner at Selhurst.

But away from football, nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post

Add Birch's last minute winner at Brentford to that list as well.

Comment

The rush i had was that i honestly found i had trouble breathing and had to somehow calm myself down a bit.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

Loved it - gotta say though I've gone more mental at games this season.

Helguson's winner at Palace and Routledge's at Reading were better IMO.

Comment

Clive Wilson's late penalty against Millwall in the cup.

Just thought it was a good time to mention that.

Comment

For me it was it just beat Helguson away at palace even though i have a good mate who is a palace fan who i was txting before the game. It was also even better after finding our other results

But away from football nothing compares, i'm handing in my dissertation this week at uni. Spent about 6 months on it but the relief of handing that in doesn't even come close to that goal!
                CHAMPIONS
                Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Derby away, Mackie getting the 2nd.
                  Reading away, routs scoring.
                  Palace away, HH what a beauty!.
                  And ofcourse Miller...

Playoff semi final..
                  Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

From the sounds of it we've had some pretty top moments this season.

In terms of this year I think Palace ranks as my favourite as it look liked we'd had 2 points snatched away from us minutes before.

Reading comes in 2nd as it was a real smash and grab. Being down to ten for half the match and our terrible record at Madejski meant that I would have been happy with a draw. I was watching with my old man too so we were going mental.

Saturday ranks third as it was the moment I believe this is definitely our year, plus all the results going our way at that point in time made it even sweeter.

I was at a festival during the Derby match so I didn't find out till afterwards.

Comment

For me it was like a massive weight being lifted off my shoulders, felt so good. Can't remember feeling as relieved watching a match for years. A great result under a lot of pressure shows we have matured so much under NW.
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Beating Leeds to go top of the old Div 1 (Premier League) on our last game of the season - only for Liverpool to nick it off us in theirs. Long overdue that we finally get our hands on THAT trophy.
                        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post

Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

its almost on par with your first fishy finger and joe blob from the state bike!!!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I was in my local bar on the Costa Del sol watching live on a big screen with loads of Everton, Newcastle, and Arsy fans all watching there own teams on the many screens.When that pass was made to Miller i was off me bar stool screaming at him and everyone dived onto my screen to see what the commotion was. Miller took an eternity going towards the goal, like it was in slow motion then the ball hit the back of the net..boy you can imagine what i was like and everyone joined in jumping up n down as if their own team scored.
                              You just cannot beat that feeling in life, its mind blowing.

Comment

Working...
                              X