Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leeds Tickets(No loyalty points required)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leeds Tickets(No loyalty points required)

On the official site now. Leeds tickets are on sale 9am on the 25th of March. Limited to TWO per membership.

"QPR v Leeds United (7th May): Members' Presale 25th March 9AM* *Please note there will be a maximum of TWO tickets per Membership or Season Ticket held for these matches. If these matches go on General Sale, on sale information will be released in due course.

If you are not currently a Member, you can purchase an Adult Ticket Membership valid for the remainder of the season for just £15 by CLICKING HERE. If you are joining the Membership for the first time, please note that to prevent opposition supporters buying tickets for the QPR v Leeds United fixture on May 7th, ticket to this match will only available to fans that have been on QPR's Ticket Purchase Database since before 27/01/2011 -NO EXCEPTIONS
    Visit www.iqpr.org

One way of selling more memberships
    In 'Arry and Fernandes we trust

:yush:

Comment

So does that mean that I can buy two guest tickets using my season ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
        So does that mean that I can buy two guest tickets using my season ticket?
        Yh by the sounds of it!

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
          Yh by the sounds of it!
          Two would help but I have about 8 mates who want tickets for this game :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            Two would help but I have about 8 mates who want tickets for this game :drunk:
            Eight! blimey there will be a fight for those two tickets haha

Comment

We should NOT give Leeds the whole of the school end for this game.
              They seek him here.................

Comment

So what is the point of a loyalty scheme?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_matt View Post
                  So what is the point of a loyalty scheme?
                  It will possibly come in to play for Watord and Cardiiff away but according to reports they are not going to use it for that either.
                  Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

Give Leeds fans west paddock sell both upper & lower tier school end to Rs fans.

Comment

hmm...if its 2 per season ticket, could i get 4? 2 on my ST and 2 on my daughters?
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                        Give Leeds fans west paddock sell both upper & lower tier school end to Rs fans.
                        What about my season tickets in the west paddock u doughnut !!! Clearly we should not be giving leeds anymore tha the school end upper tier !!

Comment

Is there any difference/benefit or phoning or going online to purchase at 9am 25th March?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr76 View Post
                            Is there any difference/benefit or phoning or going online to purchase at 9am 25th March?
                            Phoning takes longer to actually have a ticket reserved. Once you select a ticket online, it will be reserved for you until you finish the process. On the phone, in my experience, it is more difficult to actually choose/be offered a seat that would suit you. And as there will be a stampede at 9 AM on that day , better do it online ... no waiting queues either.
                            Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                            but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                            http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                              Phoning takes longer to actually have a ticket reserved. Once you select a ticket online, it will be reserved for you until you finish the process. On the phone, in my experience, it is more difficult to actually choose/be offered a seat that would suit you. And as there will be a stampede at 9 AM on that day , better do it online ... no waiting queues either.
                              Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X