Why o why.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why o why.

Does it take so long for our fans to vocally back the team.

Is it the fact that a majority of the fans are not even in there seats 5 mins before kickoff, therefore not fully focused on the match until we score.

In the days of terracies the stadium would be 3 quarters full 20 mins before kickoff, creating an expectant atmosphere before the players came out.

Or lack of pre match entertainment, geeing up the fans and getting them in the mood for the contest that is about to happen.

To me seeing 80% of the stadium still empty 5mins before kickoff is still a strange feeling.
    They seek him here.................

The stadium being empty 5 minutes before might be down to no smoking and over priced lager inside the ground that's common with every stadium these days. Everyone wants a last cheeky fag and pint down the pub before hand and turn up a bit later.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Planet View Post
      The stadium being empty 5 minutes before might be down to no smoking and over priced lager inside the ground that's common with every stadium these days. Everyone wants a last cheeky fag and pint down the pub before hand and turn up a bit later.
      True.

It's the same at most grounds.

I went to a game at The Emirates last season. Five minutes before kick-off at Arsenal, I would say there are about 20,000 empty seats.
      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Where i sit in nu it's the same pharkers arrive late every home game that includes a number of women also......had to pour that last pint down the gullet.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

cant moan about the team, so lets moan about ourselves. ha ha ha

Comment

Working...
          X