is it only me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it only me

Is ti only me thats p*ss**g everyone off at work by singing Rangers songs very loudly. Well happy at the moment. Absolutely delerious with excitement. U R'SSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

No me as well. I do work in the Cardiff box office though!!!!

not!!!!

Comment

my bird wants me proper dead fro non stop singing the paddy song when ive had a few.

Comment

got told off by my neigbours after stumbling home after preston game extermely loud singing pady kennys had a party, "i drunk all his vodka sniffed all his charlie lol

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Girlfriend getting a bit pi**off with me singing 'say we are top of the league say we are top of the league' and 'west london is ours west london is ours so f*ckoff chelsea west london is ours' and we top of the league we top of the league we Queens Park Rangers we top of the league' and for her as she a Watford fan 'we never play you again again we never play you again'

Comment

People i have annoyed so far this season by singing:

My girlfriend
            My boss
            Random people whilst driving home from the game
            My girlfriends arsenal supporting family
            Other collegues at work
            My voice box

Think i can add a few more :p
            My first game was boxing day 96 QPR 3-2 Norwich....yes we actually beat Norwich.

Comment

Everyone at work are getting right peed off by me, especially the Leeds fan, thinks beating Donny was a better result than ours hahaha
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
              X