Rituals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rituals

I have become virtually crippled by a series of rituals I have to perform on matchdays to ensure our winning karma is maintained. It was kind of manageable at start of season and indeed I consciously acquired a lucky charm to kick it all off. However, certain routines have gradually been added and culminated in my present situation whereby I have about 15 "things to have in place".
    Obviously I cannot divulge any details for fear of bokking it all and I certainly must soldier on 'til we've thumped Dirty Leeds. However, without wishing to pry into details, has anyone else now found themselves similarly bound by a load of supersticious rituals/routines that are underpinning our success (or should I see a GP?).

yes and maybe not 15 but certainly half a dozen. You have to do your own bit!!!!!
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Prob lots of us in the same boat !!
      Got me self QPR blue n white training top at the start of the season and been wearing that every time they play. The hoops top has got the hump !

Comment

Yeah, I get up in the morning.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

when i've finished my triathlon i read the beano.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Get up, sh1te shave and shampoo
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Hubby wears his "Bill 60" shirt on match-days, even if he is working and can't come to the match -- wears it under his work gear. We haven't lost a game when he's been wearing it.
              I always have to have clean hair on a match-day.
              No longer have the lucky knickers though -- had them in 75-76 and they'd had their day...
              Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

I start the day with filling up the car at sainburys check the tyres, have mac breakfast. Take same route ever home game park in same place. Check the car and lock the same way, then have even number of pints a burger go into club shop and seat in my seat. Kiss my badge on shirt. When not at QPR and we playing still check and lock the car the same way and even number pints and kiss badge. Mad

Comment

I always knock one out on matchday in my 1984 tight Adidas home shorts.

Comment

The Malaysian Fan Club of QPR normally advocates the sacrifice of one young preferably good looking virgin on thursday nights before a match. So far we have been succesful and see no reason to discontinue this ritual, one week we couldn't find a girl and had to sacrifice a chicken. We lost to Preston.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
                      Get up, sh1te shave and shampoo
                      Ah yes- the "three S's" is a good one, or, the washing the "three F's" for the females....

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
                        Ah yes- the "three S's" is a good one, or, the washing the "three F's" for the females....
                        Flange, flaps & fartbox?

Comment

Could well be that down in Bermondsey but it's feet, face and ***** anywhere civilised!

Comment

? Apparently can't type (F)anny Craddock on here then????

Comment

Ive stopped wiping my #### on matchdays. It stings alot and the bloke who sits next has moans but I cant stop now.

Comment

Working...
                              X