The Frank McLintock principle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Frank McLintock principle

Could anyone see John Terry finishing his playing career at Qpr?

Not really mate no.
    Wouldnt want him anyhow

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Yes I can his last ever game would be against us and he has nightmare scoring 3 home goals and losing 9-0
        Last edited by maccatwo; 06-03-2011, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Thank you, but no.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

sod that no one could ever take their missus along as john is a real handsome charmer!!!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

wouldnt want that **** in a rangers shirt ever

Comment

We may be rich, but we couldn't afford the **** of a big shoehorn to fit his ego into Loftus Road

And apart from anything else, he's a knut of the highest order.
                Last edited by Lord Charles; 06-03-2011, 02:30 PM.

Comment

No ****ing way would any rangers fan want that **** in a rangers shirt.......ever

Comment

What about Lampard joining us then? There are players we hate and there's already a thread on Bowyer.

We only need another 4-5 wins and we'll be going up, in at least second place and I think NW will put aside our personal views and do what is right for the club. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see one of these Chelsea players pitch up at HQ to play out the last few years of their careers.

I'm sure if NW could land a former England Captain, he would...

Interesting times ahead me thinks!!!

Comment

bowyer would be a great addition. would love barton and derry in the same squad as well.
                      a striker is going to be the biggest problem we face. we have to buy graham, in fact we should buy him right now. watfords season is over, they would let him go for 5 mill
                      would still even take phillips in the prem as well.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                        bowyer would be a great addition. would love barton and derry in the same squad as well.
                        a striker is going to be the biggest problem we face. we have to buy graham, in fact we should buy him right now. watfords season is over, they would let him go for 5 mill
                        would still even take phillips in the prem as well.
                        How does that work with the transfer window closed?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                          How does that work with the transfer window closed?
                          ill explain it to you yeah. you agree a price plus cook or rowlands etc now, then take him on loan and pay them when the window opens again.
                          we did it with a bloke called tommy smith cos portsmouth didnt sign the papers on time.
                          see, the internets brilliant, you learn something new every day.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                            They would never be in the same squad at the same time as Barton and Bowyer would be banned most of the time.

Comment

Much rather someone proven at the top level than Danny Graham! If we are going to sign any championship striker it should be Maynard, that boy is class!

Comment

Working...
                              X