kenny is better than seaman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
    cant believe roberts never gets mentioned. was much better than he got credit for imho. better than royce and camp anyway imo.
    Roberts suffered because of who he followed in the team. Debut at 17 - great shot stopper but had the attention span of a goldfish and couldn't concentrate for 90 mins.

To say Kenny is better than Parkes, Seaman or Stejskal is nonsensical.

Those three did it consistently in the top half of the top divison season after season and internationally.

Comment

kennys deffo better than stejskal imho.
      debatable about parkes and spunky, but this season has put him up as a contender for me.
      agree the others did it for longer than kenny meaning more consistent, but did any of them ever do it better than he has this season?
      thats how you have to gauge it.
      Last edited by G.T.P; 07-03-2011, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
        Roberts suffered because of who he followed in the team. Debut at 17 - great shot stopper but had the attention span of a goldfish and couldn't concentrate for 90 mins.

To say Kenny is better than Parkes, Seaman or Stejskal is nonsensical.

Those three did it consistently in the top half of the top divison season after season and internationally.
        Have to agree with Nodge on this.

(Sorry Weavie).....
        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

kennys deffo better than stejskal imho.
          debatable about parkes and spunky, but this season has put him up as a contender for me.
          agree the others did it for longer than kenny meaning more consistent, but did any of them ever do it better than he has this season?
          thats how you have to gauge it.
          Yes- All three. Absolutely. With people like Ian Rush, Kenny Dalglish, Kevin Keegan, Ian Wright, John Toshack and Kevin Hector firing at them, rather than Jose Fonte, Jon Macken and Jason Scotland

Comment

any goals against stats to back it up from steskals best ever season mate?

Comment

any goals against stats to back it up from steskals best ever season mate?
              Not to hand. But 92/93 - Finished 5th in the Premier League. Not too bad. Still outshines whatever Kenny has done so far for that reason alone.

Comment

What a strange thread.Is this based on fans posting are not very old and cannot remember Seaman and Parkes? Both keepers who played for their conutries.Both the Springetts, Peter and Ron, i think only Ron played for England...i may be wrong.

Paddy kenny has had a great season, in the 2nd tier of the football league.

The guys above have performed at the highest level for more than one season.
                Think Kenny's "legend" status is a bit early yet .

Comment

Kenny has been fantastic and is my poty so far and i think he's the best since we left the premiership

but he has a long way to go to outshine parks seaman and stejskal
                  its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

i thought it was is he as good as them, not what he has done and achieved for qpr.
                    to me hes better than jan and not far off the other two ability wise.

Comment

Working...
                    X