• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kenny is better than seaman

kenny is the best goalkeeper ever to play for qpr
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Controversial teddy boy but you know what you could be right.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
      kenny is the best goalkeeper ever to play for qpr
      While I understand where you're coming from, for me Paddy Kenny needs to perform at the same level for a season in the top flight before we can start comparing him to Seaman. Kenny has been excellent this season but 1 good season in the 2nd tier doesn't make him our best keeper of all time!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        While I understand where you're coming from, for me Paddy Kenny needs to perform at the same level for a season in the top flight before we can start comparing him to Seaman. Kenny has been excellent this season but 1 good season in the 2nd tier doesn't make him our best keeper of all time!
        Agree. Time will tell.

Comment

i

i think kenny is also better than parkes infact i think hes the best ever qpr keeper

More...

Comment

Seaman was outstanding for us, kept us in many a game.
            Kenny is as good as there is at this moment in time though defo

Comment

QPR are renowned for their fine keepers going right back to the Springetts .
              To say that Kenny is the best is pushing it. He has gotta show it in the Prem first .

Comment

kenny is out of this world

kenny is out of this world

More...

Comment

I think Paddy is top draw and yesterday he made his special bonus for the year with 20 clean sheets,But sorry have to disagree with best keeper at Rs for me has to be big Phil but paddy will be close especially if he stay with us for a few years

Comment

kenny

kenny has amazing abilties,i watched big phil and i loved him,but i do put kenny slightly in front of big phil,and make him player of the season

More...

Comment

I was young when I started following QPR and Seaman was there. Did not have enough time to see him in Rangers shirt but excluding him, yes he is my QPR keeper.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Top 5 QPR keepers -

1. Parkes
                        2. Seaman
                        3. Woods
                        4. Kenny
                        5. Hucker

If Kenny has two or more outstanding seasons in the top flight then he could move up but its too early to say he's the 'best ever'
                        22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

I agree,Phil Parkes for me was absolutely outstanding and in top flight as well,but i am agreeing that Kenny is up there with Seaman,give him a top flight season and then we can compare !!!

Comment

Kenny still flaps at a few and his kicking can let him down. Good keeper, brilliant character to have on the field. Not a "great" though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                              Top 5 QPR keepers -

1. Parkes
                              2. Seaman
                              3. Woods
                              4. Kenny
                              5. Hucker

If Kenny has two or more outstanding seasons in the top flight then he could move up but its too early to say he's the 'best ever'
                              Think you've got that spot on and as you say a couple more seasons will see him at the top
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X