No announcement yet.

The Clubs online Season Ticket survey.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Clubs online Season Ticket survey.

Fair play to them for asking for feedback before setting next years prices (allegedly). And for getting the survey link to work, 2nd time round.

Not sure how extensive it is. ie. If only current Season Ticket holders have been asked or why it couldn't be opened up to all fans, members, obline or via post, etc. for a more complete picture.

The premise seems to be "how much more would you be willing to pay should we get promoted to the Premiership", BUT, I've pointed out that the Season Ticket whilst paying top dollar last 2 seasons is becoming less worthwhile whilst so many midweek games are scheduled and Saturday 3pm games are rescheduled. The 3 games you supposedly get free are quickly lost for many. It's no longer the cheaper option.

Also, the Championship includes 23 Home league games, whilst the Premiership only 19, so almost a 20% loss value there.

I don't suppose it will make much difference, but hopefully someone will consider the possiblity of reducing or at least freezing the cost of the ticket.

Ironically, it's managed by YouGov who normally pay you for completing their surveys.

I said pretty much same as u mate, I stated a price freeze would be fair especially for existing season ticket holders. Although I did mention if the board were to invest heavily in new players and prices were raised, that would be justified.

Comment

Good point NW9.

By the way, unlike most YouGov survey's, this one may not show 'closed' if I try to access it again, so it may allow others to complete it.

So if anyone wants to try, PM me with an email address and I'll forward it to you.

worth a try, the more responses the merrier I figure.

Comment

Working...
      X