The Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Moment

There comes a moment in life when you look at something and say "that's the one" like meeting your future wife for the first time or walking into your now local pub for the first time or meeting your now best mate for the first time. well, today I can say "that's the one" that's the game that's done it for me, the Rangers are going up

Agreed, it was more consolidated by the fact that Cardiff lost, once i saw that result i could finally hold in what ive been dying to say for months now, that we are finally going to be a top flight club again....

Comment

Yes specially that we took full advantage of other sides slipping to stretch our lead. How mazing that Cardiff, Swansea and Nottingham Forest all lost.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Couldn't agree more a very big win as this was a game all our rivals thought we would drop points in they all now need to win 3 games more than we do, with our points and goal differance

Comment

I felt that moment came at Derby when we came back from 0-2 down in injury time - from then on I had "the feeling", actually no, make that "the knowledge" this was a special time for the Rs.
          Thinking back, "the feeling" began at last game of last season at Oakwell where we strolled about and gave them barely a kick... I came away knowing that NW had got us set-up in a way that opposition would struggle to score. Then, feeling got amplified at Bramhall Lane at start of season when I saw NW had bolted on devasting attacking possibilities. So, when the final ingredient of indomitable team-spirit became apparent at Derby I was convinced it was now our time.

Comment

The Moment for me this season was beating Cardiff after going one down.When you looked at their strikers you would think they would walk this league.But that game convinced me this was our big chance to get back in the Prem.

Comment

This thread is officially branded as 'sappy'.
              You guys sound like your wife just gave birth...

Comment

Working...
              X