just back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just back

what a win today for us especially as all the other results went our way. im going for promotion day in Cardiff. were near enough up already no way will we lose a 9 point lead of 3rd. great day. u rrrrs
    one thing that did **** me right off today was the fact that i had to sit down most of the game and couldn't get involved in the atmosphere as much as i normally do as the pair of w4ankers sat behind us kept telling us to sit down every time we stood up. hate sitting down as im used to standing the whole game at the back of r block. today had seats in r block but in row v over the other side of isle to where everyone stands. cant understand people who wanna just sit there not sing and join in with the atmosphere?
    This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Originally posted by southwalesR View Post
    what a win today for us especially as all the other results went our way. im going for promotion day in Cardiff. were near enough up already no way will we lose a 9 point lead of 3rd. great day. u rrrrs
    one thing that did **** me right off today was the fact that i had to sit down most of the game and couldn't get involved in the atmosphere as much as i normally do as the pair of w4ankers sat behind us kept telling us to sit down every time we stood up. hate sitting down as im used to standing the whole game at the back of r block. today had seats in r block but in row v over the other side of isle to where everyone stands. cant understand people who wanna just sit there not sing and join in with the atmosphere?
    I set in NL block and yes have had people ask me to set down. I easy for me as most around me season tickets holders and they don't mind me standing as they do but when I have someone say set down 1st question I ask where were you when we were sh*t. Then say shut up and I am standing works most times.

I must say missed the game today wshed I had not. But will be there Tuesday and all home games until end of the season and Watford away.

Comment

Working...
    X