Leicester Chap getting floored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
    never really rated the bs 80's or onwards......was up there one friday night with chelski who routed em everywhere!!
    they were the part in days of 2000 strong firms of bay city roller clones
    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
    London Pride is a flower that's free.
    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

i knew

i knew leicester would come looking for trouble,because last time they came to loftus road they got smashed to pieces
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

A bunch of gobby loud mouth jerks, mouthing off on the tube saying they were robbed hahahaha
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
          A bunch of gobby loud mouth jerks, mouthing off on the tube saying they were robbed hahahaha
          Never seen a teams fans so jealous.....

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
            they were the part in days of 2000 strong firms of bay city roller clones
            turned up at ours years ago wearing go-go tshirts(as in wham song)-little scouse style tashes-was funny to look at. had decent numbers to be fair.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I saw the about five rangers singing songs on sa road then a group of lecister fans charged them and got bashed up basically then some woman started screaming at the rangers group even tho lecister started it!!!!!

Comment

They are seriously deluded fans

They think coz they have Sven they deserve promotion. Sad little irks, Ericcson
                will leave them soon when a big team comes calling.
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                X