A perfect perfect day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A perfect perfect day

Popped in to work to do the old paperwork catchup which pays and gives me time in lieu for the Barnsley midweek trip and in the Bushranger at 12.15pm for pints of Peroni followed by pie n mash which I have to say as delicious as it is is now an absolute rip off price wise but would not ruin the day

Stroll through Shepherds Bush market picking up a new pair of IPhone headphones for £5 and a quick pint in the White Horse before walking to the Smutts for a few more

A quick one in the ground before kick off and not too bad a performance by QPR but Leicester slowly getting confidence and most happy with 0-0 at h/t

A couple of pints at H/T and a chat with Scott Jones and BigAde and then the euphoria of Miller scoring near the end which made JU Block go absolutely mental and the rest of the ground as well of course and the other scores flashed up on the big screen

Three pints in the Springbok afterwards which was electrifying and then another three in the White Horse watching Cardiff lose with Ric Roc and finally got home with a large mixed kebab and a nice Bottle of red wine

What a great day yo be a QPR fan

Yeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaa!!

Still buzzing pal what a day!!

Comment

you sure know how to f*cking live mate, theres no doubting that.

Comment

So Scott can't be still homeless if he is pitching up at Ranger's?.

Comment

5 more wins and its time to celebrate.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
            So Scott can't be still homeless if he is pitching up at Ranger's?.
            I think someone gave him a ticket mate

Comment

Well played Beefy. I had to shoot straight after the game. I'm on a half day with Luke on Tuesday, so I'll bell you when I'm finished.

Still planning to get to Bridge for the same time mate?
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                Popped in to work to do the old paperwork catchup which pays and gives me time in lieu for the Barnsley midweek trip and in the Bushranger at 12.15pm for pints of Peroni followed by pie n mash which I have to say as delicious as it is is now an absolute rip off price wise but would not ruin the day

Stroll through Shepherds Bush market picking up a new pair of IPhone headphones for £5 and a quick pint in the White Horse before walking to the Smutts for a few more

A quick one in the ground before kick off and not too bad a performance by QPR but Leicester slowly getting confidence and most happy with 0-0 at h/t

A couple of pints at H/T and a chat with Scott Jones and BigAde and then the euphoria of Miller scoring near the end which made JU Block go absolutely mental and the rest of the ground as well of course and the other scores flashed up on the big screen

Three pints in the Springbok afterwards which was electrifying and then another three in the White Horse watching Cardiff lose with Ric Roc and finally got home with a large mixed kebab and a nice Bottle of red wine

Did you walk home or crawl after all that ?

:drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post

I saw you chatting to a geeza who looked like this Scott Jones fella downstairs in the Lower Loft bit where you can have a smoke at H/T. Was gonna post on here was that him.
                  You certanly know how to have a good day Isleworth i'll give you that.
                  Id be no match for you, i had 4 pints of Guinness before the game a bottle of Carlsberg at HT anopther 3 or 4 Guinness' after and i was smashed (well so my mate told me on the phone this morning, i cant remember)

Comment

Working...
                  X