Atmosphere today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimmyConway View Post
    Same as any other game I would say. Absolute crap until we score. All the noise comes from the away end unless it's that stupid "we're top of the league song".

On a positive note though, I've not celebrated like that since Furs' winner v Luton under Gregory
    Certainly didn't sound that way on telly.

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
      How many more times do you think Warnock say we got tough test at ......... Will he ever say we got a easy game?
      Well the Millwall game is a tough test isn't it?
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I thought our fans seemed very nervous yesterday but when we scored it was such a relief and terrific noise levels
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Same as 99% of any home game at any ground in the country, away fans were louder and sang for longer.

Celebrations for the goal were amazing though, my left leg is still in agony after i smashed it about 6 times

Comment

cant the mitals and Co offer some 4 or 5 free beers to the crowd! before the match ! I hear always only one block is making noise! the rest of stadium are shy or I dnt know

Comment

Was in East Paddock. Pretty normal atmosphere until goal went in then it went mental. Bloke in front of be fell backwards and almost landed on me and I think EPN lost his Twix.

Comment

love the fact that no-one left at the final whistle instead stayed on to celebrate and applaud the players (and sing Hi Ho Queens Park Rangers!)
                oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
                  love the fact that no-one left at the final whistle instead stayed on to celebrate and applaud the players (and sing Hi Ho Queens Park Rangers!)
                  That was brilliant and great to see
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

thought the atmosphere was abit on/off throughout the game. when we scored i was thrown forward and took 3 people with me. if you sat at the back of Q.. i apologise.. but i was shoved and some!
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Thought the noise started to pick up from the 2nd half onwards getting louder as the game went on, until that sublime moment when ish took all the tension and worry away and there was an explosion of relief and joy for which i have not heard for many a year.
                      They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
                      X