No announcement yet.

Matty C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

always said connolly 'not' as good as some think.....sorry but the lad will 'never' be a consistent prem standard cb..........offloaded in the summer!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

bad day at the office we all have those, you know he has proved his class over this season, best defence in the 4 divs and hes played in most of them.

Comment

sorry kron old bean i respect evryones opinion but for me conners= rabbit/headlights!!

Comment

It does make me laugh how someone who's been pretty constant, and not out of his depth for the majority of his QPR career, can be spike of with such little respect now.

Fans...gotta love 'em.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

benj i just think he lacks oacr/ positional awearness and is a very clumsy tackler....not best ingreedients for a cb!!

Comment

Think we have been lucky this season, not been punished for near phark ups from messers Connolly and gorkks, good in the air, but a turning circle of a double decker.

Both have had their good games, but on too many occasions we have got away with there donkey like near phark ups.
              They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                benj i just think he lacks oacr/ positional awearness and is a very clumsy tackler....not best ingreedients for a cb!!
                Add weak, I've never seen why he's such a favourite myself.

Comment

We've all got opinions mate. Not having a pop.

I just don't see how a young plater who's clearly played a massive part in this season success can be so easily written off?!
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Coming on as a sub is often difficult, I agree he did look nervous and thats probably down to NW publically slating him recently.

Kenny was class yesterday, I love the guy he really loves playing for us. Took lots of stick from the leicester fans and liked to rub it in when we scored.

Shittu was good but I saw him duck out of several long balls towards him.

However its a team game and it felt like winning the league when we scored. Love it and shut those noisy 3 song I chant fox's
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Sorry Benny, not written off never have rated him that highly, dont know why he has a fan club.......likeable lad though.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                        We've all got opinions mate. Not having a pop.

I just don't see how a young plater who's clearly played a massive part in this season success can be so easily written off?!
                        'young plater' his girlfriend has no worries then benj!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                          'young plater' his girlfriend has no worries then benj!!!

Comment

From what I have seen,My favorites in defence is Faurlin, Derry, Hill, Kenny, Hall and Shittu.
                            To be honest I find both connolly AND Gorkks a bit clumpsy and not up for it in our own box. They make me my heart shiver big time actually.
                            I see Faurlin and Derry sometimes as defenders because they have to cover Gorkks and Connolly´s mistakes, or more correct mistakes waiting to happen...

But as I said; this is how I see it.
                            Last edited by Shania; 06-03-2011, 01:54 PM.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Working...
                            X