Will the Mittals be tempted....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the Mittals be tempted....

To up there shares? Even just to 51% so they are majority shareholders. Personally I would like this as Bhatia in particular seems particually passionate about QPR-in fact I think I have seen him at almost every home game this year.
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Not gonna happen..

They prob only own about 20 odd %..
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

"My family and I would like to make clear that we are not part of these negotiations to sell our shares.

"We remain passionate about QPR and are working to achieve our immediate goal of providing Premier League football to our loyal supporters next season."

I know its mainly Amit that is really passionate, but even still, can't understand the point of them being with the club if they are not majority shareholders. Also Mr Mittal himself is one of the worlds richest people and to buy 30% of QPR is penuts for him...... it would make sense for the club as well as the fans would 100% back Amit & co
      Now, Then, Forever
      [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

yes

yers i agree
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I think Daddy just sees rangers as a toy for his sons. Only my opnion.
          I hope they buy in, too..they would be rather tempted over the summer, I should think, when all the pre-season talk gathers momentum. Fingers and toes crossed.

Comment

Working...
          X