Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please :- replacing lost season ticket

I have lost my season ticket:rage:

I think it's possible to cancel my current card, and replace it with a new one. Is this correct ? If so does anyone know how much the admin charge is ?

I'm ok for tomorrow but will need a replacement for the Palace game onwards.

Thanks in advance for any information.

think it's £10 now, or I am sure I read that someone on here got it changed for nothing

Comment

Originally posted by dandcqpr View Post
      I have lost my season ticket:rage:

I think it's possible to cancel my current card, and replace it with a new one. Is this correct ? If so does anyone know how much the admin charge is ?

I'm ok for tomorrow but will need a replacement for the Palace game onwards.

Thanks in advance for any information.
      Lost mine a few weeks ago, just went to the Box office they gave me a new one there and then, and charged me a Tenner for admin also cancelled the other one at the same time.
      Seemed a bit steep to me but apparently last season people were paying fifty for admin.
      Good Luck
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply guys. I'm happy with that £10 is a small price to pay for my stupidity :angry::angry:

Comment

who else just checked where their season ticket was after reading this???? I did!!
          CHAMPIONS
          Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Working...
          X