A lot of talk about when we go up....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of talk about when we go up....

Although i admire the confidence, the job is nowhere near over and a defeat tomorrow will have us feeling a bit nervous.

Express your confidence by getting behind the team tomorrow and on Tuesday night.

No need for us to worry about next season's ticket prices, takeovers etc.

Remain focused on the job ahead.

Alright, fun sponge.

I think everyone knows what's needed in prder to go up. Just enjoy it.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

....and always wear sunscreen.

This thread was brought to you by The QPR Information and Education For Simpletons Bureau.

Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Better than having threads about how we will cope in the Championship next year when Warnock,Taarabt and Faurlin have left.

I have not met one R' who thinks the job is done.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
          Although i admire the confidence, the job is nowhere near over and a defeat tomorrow will have us feeling a bit nervous.

Express your confidence by getting behind the team tomorrow and on Tuesday night.

You are right mate but its hard not to start and enjoy things when we have only lost 3 games so far and sitting fairly pritty at the TOP.

But you are right lots of work still to be done !!!

SO COME ON LADS LETS RUDY DO IT !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post

I'll worry about take overs thanks as how would you feel if a Risdale headed consortium was rumoured to take over Rangers???

Comment

Working...
            X