Who has the toughest run in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the toughest run in?

Cardiff according to this: http://theseventytwo.com/wp-content/...fopponents.png

It shows the average league position for clubs still to play for every team in the division.

Based on this, among other factors, I think Leicester are an outside shot for automatic.

We haven't got the easiest run in, but neither do those around us. So, all should be well ....

I think you're reading that the wrong way round, I think the longer the line the lower the average league position of the remaining opponants.
    Cardiff remaing opponants have an average league position of 15th ish, whilst Palarse have to face tteams with an average league postion of nearly 10th.

So of the teams in the mix at the top, Cardiff have the easiest run, Forest and Leicester the hardest.

Comment

Not good reading for Palace, Scunthorpe and Sheff U.

We have about the same run in as Leeds and Swansea. I think our 5 point advantage plus goal difference should see us over the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
        I think you're reading that the wrong way round, I think the longer the line the lower the average league position of the remaining opponants.
        Cardiff remaing opponants have an average league position of 15th ish, whilst Palarse have to face tteams with an average league postion of nearly 10th.

So of the teams in the mix at the top, Cardiff have the easiest run, Forest and Leicester the hardest.
        Thanks Pal, you're right. Better put my head back on the right way round!

Comment

Working...
        X