the funniest hooligan story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the funniest hooligan story

as you know people im firmly on ther side of peace love and harmony,but i just cant help but find the leicester fans last campade to loftus road as amusing in fact i find this whole thing as ridiculous,so the leicester fans phone up a group of our thugs and say we are bringing 30 geezers down,so out thugs say yeah meet
    us at the black prince,but the leicester get confused and go to the springbok they act tough and think to themselves these rangers are micky mouse,but what they dont know is phone calls have been made all over the place so as they go to find the black prince,they run into 150 of the old loft boys and although these guys may be 60 years of age they are by now well drunk and a battle follows
    this battle leicester who are hopessly outnumberd lose

NOW I DONT THINK THE CONCEPT OF HOOLIGANS IS AMUSING I THINK ITS DISGRACEFULL WHENM YOU THINK OF PEOPLE LIKE SWANLEY HOOP WHO IS A FEMALE WHO TAKES TWO YOUNG CHILDREN TO FOOTBALL MATCHES AND I WOULD LOVE FOTR ALL HOOLIGANISM TO STOP,what i find amusing is these lweicester city bully boys getting a taught a proper lesson.;
    WHICH IS HOOLIGANISM IS DEAD,JUST LEAVE IT DEAD
    ps if any mod considers this thread not approipiate or gloryfying hooligansm please feel free to remove this thread,as i dont want to do anything that could create more horrible hooligansm
    Last edited by qprted; 04-03-2011, 01:25 PM.
    Click here to view my blog.

More...
Working...
X