Buzsaky " Every Game Will Be Like Champions League Final"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzsaky " Every Game Will Be Like Champions League Final"

ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

It would be massive boost for us if Buzsaky can put in the sort of performance on Saturday which made us covet him in the first place so much.

Comment

Originally posted by The White City General View Post
      It would be massive boost for us if Buzsaky can put in the sort of performance on Saturday which made us covet him in the first place so much.
      If played behind Helguson he will, just like he did in the last 20 minutes v Ipswich.

Comment

Might as well have said,
        'every game is like the world cup final'

Comment

well didnt Flavio promise we would be in the Championsleague within 3 years or so? I guess he kind of kept to his word?

Comment

dando, we will never sniff the champions league, unless 18 premiership teams disappeared off the face of the earth

Comment

you are probably right! But if/once we are a well established Premiership team, hopefully we can start thinking of these things later on in the future. Right now, Im just desperate for us to get out of this league

Comment

I tink World Cup finals are played between countries as far as my memory serves me!

Comment

i

i dont think buzsacky will keep his place when tommy smith is fit
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                  X