Warnock wants hot reception for LCFC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock wants hot reception for LCFC.

Neil Warnock has warned Leicester City they can expect a hot reception at Loftus Road on Saturday.

The Queens Park Rangers fans will be there to salute Warnock, who has sensationally turned around their fortunes after a year in charge.

They lead the Championship by five clear points and Warnock has called on the home fans to 'take the roof off'.

City fans have snapped up the entire 3,200 allocation for Saturday's trip. The last remaining tickets were sold yesterday morning.

Warnock said: " Leicester will be our most difficult game of the season. They are absolutely flying at the moment and we are going to have to come up with the right answers to get something from the game.

Come on Rangers lets lift the roof off the place. The PA guys need to pump up the crowd and get everyone rocking.
    Cant wait

"We've got to be ready for Leicester and so have the crowd. It's looking like it will be a sell-out and our fans need to take the roof off Loftus Road between now and the end of the season."

Makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up!

Comment

We need the drums banging away big time !

Comment

It'll be a cracker for sure, can't wait

You R'ssssssss
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

lot of old faces out for this one,will be in p block myself larging it
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

X block for me and my lot. I'm proper excited. Couldn't give a f**k if that sounds sad.

Roll on Saturday, Tuesday night and next Saturday.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              X block for me and my lot. I'm proper excited. Couldn't give a f**k if that sounds sad.

Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Where's this from? Not sure I like the idea of the "PA guys pumping up the crowd". I'm English and R's ffs. I'll take a bit of top class totty jumping about as the teams come out but they can leave all the rest of this American shite well alone

Comment

"PA guys pumping up the crowd"
                  I think he just means the bloke with the mike and the clipboard shouting "Come on you supah..."
                  That's as pumpworthy as he gets.
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Cant wait-12 games left-im going to 11 of them and ready for all the twists and turns that may come our way.

Comon urssss
                    Now, Then, Forever
                    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Leicester won't even be nearly our hardest game of the season,Warnock over doing the mind games again

Comment

Glory hunter!
                        Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                          Cant wait-12 games left-im going to 11 of them and ready for all the twists and turns that may come our way.

Comon urssss
                          Fair play to you and I'm sure some are even going to the lot, But I won't be at Doncaster, Scunny or Barnsley so it's only 9 for me.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

X block for me and my lot. I'm proper excited. Couldn't give a f**k if that sounds sad.Roll on Saturday, Tuesday night and next Saturday.
                            Its never sad mate its just how you feel and me too

You R'sssssss

B Block for me
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Not worried about Leicester at all, we have the beating of them.

Upper Loft for a few of us this week.

You R'sssssss

Comment

Working...
                              X