Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seen on the Cardiff msgboard

Mutual hatred of Chelsea...

CAn anyone like Goddard or Ted write a big piece on hating chelsea, covering everything there is to dislike about them??

Sounds like he dont like Sh!tsea he he

Comment

To be fair calling Didier Drogba 'the most arrogant footballer in the world' just goes to show the guy doesn't know his #### from his elbow. Love him or hate him I always thought DD has come across as a decent enough fella personally. If he wants to talk about arrogant how about our good friend El Hadji...

I didn't bother reading on from there.

Comment

I wouldn't call drogba a decent fella but all each 2 there own I guess. I just find it hard 2 see such a big lump dive and go down like he's been flattened. Chelsea and cardiff r both sc um of the earth
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

By all accounts from people who have met him, Drogba's a pretty decent person. He might be a diving cheat as a footballer, but doesn't every club have one (ie us with Adel)??

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
            http://biscuitsandcheese.blogspot.co...ball-club.html

Mutual hatred of Chelsea...

CAn anyone like Goddard or Ted write a big piece on hating chelsea, covering everything there is to dislike about them??
            Mate, I'd love to... but I haven't got the energy to write a big rant about those b*stards. And I certainly can't cover everything.
            Just not enough time, or brain power to do that.

What I will say is that if Chelsea FC were a person, they would be this bloke:

His name is Michael Carroll, and he was the Norfolk binman who won £9.7m on The National Lottery a few years back.
            Success was not a coat that fitted Michael very well. He went from being a skint classless, dopey c**t, to being a rich classless dopey c**t.
            In fact, money just made him a bigger dopey c**t.

He f*cked up his local area by swanning around on a quad bike, stinking the place out, while poking his middle finger up at the locals and the media.
            He spent, spent, spent, and spent some more. Mainly on tacky toys, chavvy jewellery, and the latest overpriced gadgets.

The happy ending to this tale, (and the ending that any right-minded QPR fan should hope is replicated by those oxygen-thieves from SW6) is that Carroll has now spent all his money, and is currently working as a binman again.

Nothing wrong with being a binman by the way... as long as you know that you are a binman, and just accept your place in life.

Bowles and Marsh were both better than Osgood. Celery tastes like sh*t.
            Those "Fans Banners" that are hung around their ground with slogans like, "Osgood - Born Is The King" are actually printed by the club, to make their fans look like they are capable of writing clearly, and create the illusion that many of them who now slither into Stamford Bridge, bothered to turn up when Osgood was a player.
            And compared to both Arsenal and Spurs (and arguably West Ham Utd), they are midgets, in terms of Londons football history, profile and tradition.

Filth.
            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

[QUOTE=Goddard;544933] Mate, I'd love to... but I haven't got the energy to write a big rant about those b*stards. And I certainly can't cover everything.

His name is Michael Carroll, and he was the Norfolk binman who won £9.7m on The National Lottery a few years back.
              Success was not a coat that fitted Michael very well. He went from being a skint classless, dopey c**t, to being a rich classless dopey c**t.

He f*cked up his local area by swanning around on a quad bike, stinking the place out, while poking his middle finger up at the locals and the media.
              He spent, spent, spent, and spent some more. Mainly on tacky toys, chavvy jewellery, and the latest overpriced gadgets.

The happy ending to this tale, (and the ending that any right-minded QPR fan should hope is replicated by those oxygen-thieves from SW6) is that Carroll has now spent all his money, and is currently working as a binman again.

Nothing wrong with being a binman by the way... as long as you know that you are a binman, and just accept your place in life.

Those "Fans Banners" that are hung around their ground with slogans like, "Osgood - Born Is The King" are actually printed by the club, to make their fans look like they are capable of writing clearly, and create the illusion that many of them who now slither into Stamford Bridge, bothered to turn up when Osgood was a player.
              And compared to both Arsenal and Spurs (and arguably West Ham Utd), they are midgets, in terms of Londons football history, profile and tradition.

Filth.[/QUO

Haha Great stuff Goddard!!!

Comment

"Bowles and Marsh were both better than Osgood. Celery tastes like sh*t.
                And compared to both Arsenal and Spurs (and arguably West Ham Utd), they are midgets, in terms of Londons football history, profile and tradition".

Spot on my good man!
                Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                  Mate, I'd love to... but I haven't got the energy to write a big rant about those b*stards. And I certainly can't cover everything.

Filth.
                  I wish there was a round of applause emoticon! Great stuff!

Comment

Goddard you have really wet my appetite with that little teaser.. Come on, if you do a full write up regarding fans, players, fake club, I promise to plaster all over FB, to all my Chelsea friends and anyone that will listen.

On our impending promotion I am already starting to feel the hate for them more than ever, and need this ammo!!

Comment

chelsea

chelsea are a horrible lot
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                        I wish there was a round of applause emoticon! Great stuff!

Comment

Working...
                        X