Hoops survey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoops survey

Who else just got an email asking them to do a survey about season tickets for next year?? I just completed it and hope that the responses people give are actually taken into consideration
    CHAMPIONS
    Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Originally posted by hermitage10 View Post
    Who else just got an email asking them to do a survey about season tickets for next year?? I just completed it and hope that the responses people give are actually taken into consideration
    Doubtful.

Comment

Classic, just received the email, clicked on it and get a page
      SURVEY CLOSED - THIS SURVEY IS UNAVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT.
      As we say only at QPR.

YouGov is an international research, data and analytics group, providing highest quality brand tracking, brand health analysis, audience profiling, audience intelligence, and market research.
      Last edited by 80sCasual; 03-03-2011, 04:44 PM.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
        Doubtful.
        I agree but seems odd that they would want this survey to go out to fans but not act on responses
        CHAMPIONS
        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
          Classic, just received the email, clicked on it and get a page
          SURVEY CLOSED - THIS SURVEY IS UNAVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT.
          As we say only at QPR.

http://my.yougov.com/survey-closed.aspx
          Likewise.

A survey that you can't actually vote in. Typical QPR.

Comment

Seems Hermitage did his ok, maybe they just want one fans view?
            Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
              Seems Hermitage did his ok, maybe they just want one fans view?
              maybe my wisdom crashed the system

i clicked on it again and it said unavailable
              CHAMPIONS

Comment

Mine too - you think they would check before sending the email to thousands.

Comment

Originally posted by hermitage10 View Post
                  I agree but seems odd that they would want this survey to go out to fans but not act on responses
                  Well, what they could do is manipulate the survey so they can the results THEY WANT and when they present us the fans with the increase in ST prices or some other pile of poo scenario, they will justify it because it will be based on the feedback from the survey they had manipulated and we the fans will accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                    Well, what they could do is manipulate the survey so they can the results THEY WANT and when they present us the fans with the increase in ST prices or some other pile of poo scenario, they will justify it because it will be based on the feedback from the survey they had manipulated and we the fans will accept it.
                    Paul that would be mental, imagine hicking prices right up and trying to tell fans that this is what "They" voted for???

Wont happen... Prices will rise for sure and I'll happily pay a bit more, but i bet there is no early bird this year!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                      Paul that would be mental, imagine hicking prices right up and trying to tell fans that this is what "They" voted for???

Wont happen... Prices will rise for sure and I'll happily pay a bit more, but i bet there is no early bird this year!!
                      Jeffro, you miss the point. The price does not need to be discussed, the price will be factored in after people have said they want to see, happen or change etc. Call it improvements on your match day experience.

Comment

"Sorry for the inconvenience

This survey is unavailable at the moment"

Me too...
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

So Survey unavailable at the moment, guess that means our opinion is irrelevant at the moment too.
                          Queens Park Rangers

Comment

There will be an early bird deal this year whether we go up or not. If we go up it is more (not less) likely. They aint stupid and it costs them next to nothing. Doing the opposite would cause them major and avoidable/unnecessary static. It is only early bird at a discount of the new prices after all.

Comment

yes

yes
                              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                              X